I suggest you ...

Have a segment for Not Opened in Past X

If I clean contacts, I can pull based on people who have not opened any of last XX emails. However, I have to constantly manage this. It would be nice if it were a segment that always updated.

This would save me from always creating lists and then having to remove the list and recreate it from "Clean Contacts".

32 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    John CongdonJohn Congdon shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BoazBoaz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Looks like this has been planned for almost 3 years now. Will this ever change?

• Antony LeaAntony Lea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't know if this is the same functionality, but also being able to segment on 'HAVE RECEIVED E-MAIL IN THE LAST X DAYS' so that we can tie this in to the customers communication preferences.

• Jennifer H.Jennifer H. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please also make this available for use in the workflow, where I can set up a triggered email to be sent if contact has not opened the last X emails or emails in the last X months.

• SpencerSpencer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make it so this segment can be "haven't opened in last X MONTHS", not just X amount of emails

• Mike BecakMike Becak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would certainly welcome this feature. Opening, Click and Converting are actions by a contact. Messages can be grouped by Delivery Group or by messages sent to certain lists or segments. I should be able to see contacts who did or didn't perform any action or combination of actions on any group of messages, and I should be able to define what the parameters of that action are. For instance, contacts who opened at last half the messages in a delivery group. Or contacts who have not opened the last 10 messages in a group, or haven't opened a message in a group since X date.

Feedback and Knowledge Base