I suggest you ...

email overlay section of email reports printable

In the email reports, under the "clicks" tab, there is a email overlay report which labels clicks on the actual HTML Emails. The window this report is in was previously expandable. I suggest bronto make this report more printer friendly by either allowing the window to once again be expanded, or making a printable version of the entire email overlay report.

47 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MattMatt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: printing reports  ·   · 
    StaceyStacey shared a merged idea: Allow users to download the visual click report (heat map) so that the information can be shared with the greater team  ·   · 
    PhilippePhilippe shared a merged idea: Exporting the heatmap in one image  ·   · 
    AnthonyAnthony shared a merged idea: Download heat maps as PDF's  ·   · 
    Scott R.Scott R. shared a merged idea: allow  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: view heat map in a new window browser  ·   · 
    KyleKyle shared a merged idea: Exporting image of clicks in an email  ·   · 

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Lior C.Lior C. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is really important for those of us who have to report to design teams. Right now, these are the work arounds I've used to get the information into a presentation or a report:
        1) re-create the data on my own
        2) jerry-rig the iframe height to show the entire email then screen capture it
        3) view iframe source and copy it into an HTML file

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i would like to be able to print the click - heat map reports?
        seems like a basic thing to me....

• StaceyStacey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow users to download the visual click report (heat map) so that the information can be shared with the greater team

• AnthonyAnthony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to download a PDF showing the heat map report (and other reports for that matter)

• Katie MorenoKatie Moreno commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, export it visually! We want to give our clients these reports so they can use them to strategize. Currently we have to open that frame in it's own tab and print to PDF - an export feature would be AWESOME!

• Scott R.Scott R. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow your customers to print out the "click map" that is viewable in the reporting section. I report the data from our e-mails, but the map would be a good visual tool to show my team where the click heat is.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently once you go to "clicks" under the delivery report you see the heat map which shows all of the clicks on the email graphic. Unfortunately you are not able to open it up in order to view it as a whole, so you can print it and share it with others & monitor clicks.

It would be nice to see this heat map in its own window so I can share it with my marketing team.

• KyleKyle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to export the image of the number of clicks on certain parts of the email. I believe the actual name is called the "Hot Chart" or something of that nature. It's nice to see that information, but unfortunately I'm only able to see half of the email at a time. If I am able to download that full image I can use it for our reporting and future designing of our emails.

• Olivier TraversOlivier Travers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be formatted in a way that's easier to share (with non-Bronto users) as well. Maybe an export to PDF feature to make clean email attachments.

• Phil from AmericanMusclePhil from AmericanMuscle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you are using firefox you can right click within that little frame and select "This Frame" then select "Open frame in new tab" that will isolate the click map and allow you to print it.

• Genevieve LiboironGenevieve Liboiron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To print it, I found that you can highlight the message in the box, use the Print Preview function in your browser (if Explorer), select "As selected on screen", print the page.
        Not the best way but it works.

Feedback and Knowledge Base