I suggest you ...

email overlay section of email reports printable

In the email reports, under the "clicks" tab, there is a email overlay report which labels clicks on the actual HTML Emails. The window this report is in was previously expandable. I suggest bronto make this report more printer friendly by either allowing the window to once again be expanded, or making a printable version of the entire email overlay report.

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MattMatt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Olivier TraversOlivier Travers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be formatted in a way that's easier to share (with non-Bronto users) as well. Maybe an export to PDF feature to make clean email attachments.

• Phil from AmericanMusclePhil from AmericanMuscle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you are using firefox you can right click within that little frame and select "This Frame" then select "Open frame in new tab" that will isolate the click map and allow you to print it.

• Genevieve LiboironGenevieve Liboiron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To print it, I found that you can highlight the message in the box, use the Print Preview function in your browser (if Explorer), select "As selected on screen", print the page.
        Not the best way but it works.

Feedback and Knowledge Base