Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. more control (workflow?) for Browse recovery

I don't want to send the same message to people that browse DVDs that I send to people who browse clothing or toys. differnet messages based on the category or even a particular item is needed.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Apps - Browse Recovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Google [data studio]

Integration with Google Data Studio (http://datastudio.google.com/).

Data Studio is a powerful free Dashboard tool. It would be great to have an integration with it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Provide Data Source to connect to Power BI.

Good to have Power BI connector to connect to Bronto Db through Power BI for additional analytics. It can e through connect or ODBC Connection/feed

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. In the workflow node "Contact is Added," add an option for re-subscribed contacts.

The workflow trigger node "Contact is Added" currently reads:

-----
    Begin workflow when a new contact is added to your account. Contacts who change from Transactional status to Onboarding or Active [will/will not] be included.
    -----

Please add an option of "Contacts who re-subscribe [will/will not] be included." Depending on the workflow, we want re-subscribing contacts to receive the welcome email again.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. More Global Account Variables and Fields

Right now we have the ability to create custom contact fields such as %%last_name%%. These are set at a contact level. We would like to create dynamic fields that aren't set at a contact level, but are set at the account level. Similar to %%!account_address1%%.

The use case for this is creating automated messages with dynamic field values that update regularly. For example an automated monthly message could say "Congrats to this month's contest winner, John A. from Indiana." The "John A." and the "Indiana" would be global variables that we could use in the email.

In order to accomplish…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts - Fields  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Group account access with restricted areas on sub-accounts

We have a multi brand group account and would like to be able to provide users with access to all accounts yet lock down access to certain areas of those sub-accounts.

For example - design requires access to all sub-accounts and the ability to copy and move assets across those accounts. Yet they do not need access to customer data, lists and segments

With GDPR upcoming it would be good to have further control of access to data through multi-brand

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Permissions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Click to download/print for coupons

Have a way for message recipients to easily click to save or print coupons generated from the Coupon Manager App. I've gotten as far as creating a webform with the HTML image tag in it, and then using that webform as a link in my message, however the barcode will not display. There should be an easier way to print these coupons besides printing the entire message.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Apps - Coupon Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Specify a "business day(s)" option for delay notes

Would like to be able to specify that an email be delayed in being sent for a certain number of business days vs. regular days of the week,

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Give data exports unique ID or name

Currently when you receive a email notification when a export is completed there are no distinguishing data points to inform what the export is.

Please see attached email that is recieved.

Can the person exporting the data be able to add a name for the report or Bronto assigns a Unique ID so the report is distinguishable.

cheers

ry

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts - Imports, Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. A/B Split via Bronto API

The ability to create A/B split deliveries via the Soap API. Specifically the ability to split based on date/time.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. pause delivery instead of force cancel

currently your only option when holding a delivery is to cancel and completely start over. We should have an option to pause or hold a delivery that has not started sending yet, then be able to unpause as needed or cancel if edits are needed. Sometimes my projects just get pushed out by an hour or so, and having to entirely reschedule is time consuming.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. throttling option to Start Over when retriggered

if a contact meets the 'trigger' requirements and is already in the workflow it would be nice if the contact could restart the workflow. Any other instances of the contact in the workflow would be ended/removed. This would be espcially helpful in abandoned cart workflows but any workflow that involves a timed sequence of events might also benefit.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Have the ability to create multiple links on one image in the Email Editor

Having the ability to link to multiple pages on one image would give more flexibility to the email editor.

For instance, if you use a single column and insert one image to fill that entire column and your image has 10 products in it, you should be able to link 10 times to each product by selecting an area and tagging it. Right now, you can only link one time on one image.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Create Segments based on the last product (SKU, brand, name) purchased

Have ability to create segments by the brand or specific product that a customer last purchased. Not just current functionality of ever purchased.

Example: Customers tend to be loyal to a footwear brand, say Brand A, B, C. We want the ability to send them tailored emails or SMS, to only highlight an offer on the brand they last purchased as it's likely to would repeat purchase that same brand/product.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Radio button fields appear on the pop-up with rounded edges but text fields or date fields appear with squared off edges.

I suggest Bronto either allows the user to decide how to design the fields (rounded or squared off) to match the branding of their site OR make all field designs consistent. It looks unprofessional to have multiple fields and some are rounded and some are squared off.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Apps - Popup Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Faster Bulk export of data

At every ESP i have used perviously, SalesForce, Responsys, Smart Focus, Campaign Monitor, Mail Chimp and Cheetah Mail, extracting data would take anywhere from seconds to about 5min max, dependent on file size.

Extracting data from Bronto, takes hours even when the file size is in the thousands. This lag time doesn't facilitate for agile marketing process.

This is a real weak spot compared to competitors.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts - Imports, Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. An option to turn off the new campaign function

It's frustrating to have to select a campaign every time you send an email when you aren't using this function.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Reporting - Campaigns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add an exclude text box to exclude certain contacts from a list

For email testing, add a text box to exclude certain recipients. Ex: Say you know someone on a test list is out of office. It would be nice to add that email to an exclude list so they won't receive it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Color Code Multi-Brand Sites

While the initial login screen for multi-brand accounts is a blue theme, each of the sub-brands themselves is the traditional green theme. Would be great to be able to color-code somehow to easily visually identify which account one is working in beyond just the top navigation drop-down menu.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  2 comments  ·  Multi-Brand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Include a segment in a segment

I have one master list from that I have segments for 14 brands. It would be nice if I could build a base segment for the 14 brands and use that base segment in other segments. Currently if I make any change to the base part of my criteria I have to go through and edit ever segment for that brand.

As an example for my business:
    One main list containing all customers for all 14 brand, some which my cross brands.
    Base Segment 1: All Corvette Customers with activity within the last 12 months

Then I could use those…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base