Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. provider useragent string for recentActivityObject

It would be helpful to have the useragent string for the various activities (namely, opens and clicks) so we can filter out bots.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

triaged  ·  1 comment  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. GeoIP report

Need an overall view of all contacts and by list of GeoIP. I know I can create segments based on GeoIP, don't need this for targeting purposes - for reporting purposes I need to know where contacts on each list are from.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’ve submitted this ticket to the Product teams who handle both Contact data and Reporting elements. As I hear back more information on if this is possible, or when a new report may be available, I will keep this ticket updated. Thanks so much for the suggestion!

3. Allow segments to be permanently ineligible from regular marketing sends

This would help support targeted workflows based on segments built to talk to customers in a specific way given the insight into that customer group that the segment creates without having to remember to make them ineligible each and every time you send a marketing email

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Would be nice to have ability to extract all contacts with its associated segment group

Helps in understanding # of contacts who falls through the gaps and are not part of a segments and why.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Show all advanced options for SMS sends in the delivery report

SMS Delivery reports do not show any advanced delivery options so that lists being sent messages are shown in the delivery report.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add %%!unsubscribe_url%% to list-unsubscribe header

Gmail wants to see both a mailto address and URL in the list-unsubscribe header. Bronto should support adding %%!unsubscribe_url%% to the list-unsubscribe header in addition to the current mailto option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. File Updates & Response Email Modification

I discussed with Eben Holt and it was suggested I post this here:

Not truly an API request, but this is regarding the HTTP Post list update method...

For the HTTP Post upload response emails Bronto sends to list admins, could we get the header recap of the processing results in the email? (not any specific records that were issues, just the header results?)...

It would be great to know from the email if there were any errors or if the post was a full success... Obviously we could login for more details if invalids/errors are reported in the recap.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts - Imports, Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow for the automated "Advanced Delivery" resend option to mimic the original delivery duration

Allow for the automated "Advanced Delivery" resend option to mimic the original delivery duration. Throttle can be use during the resend automation send but not Optimized Time of Day, why

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Scrollable Webform

It would be extremely helpful if you would incorporate windows scrolling functionality within the webforms design page. If the user is creating a webform that is lengthy, it is extremely difficult to grab the field from the scrollable list on the left and drag it to the correct location within your webform. The webform should be scrollable exactly in the same manner as the field list is scrollable.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Webforms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Send a subscription confirmation when users opts-in via Text to Join

When a user subscribes via the text to join service. It would be nice if they received a confirmation text that they are now subscribed.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  SMS / Text to Join  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 28 29 30 32 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base