Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow all members to reply to open support tickets

If a collegue of mine enters a support ticket, she is the only one that can reply to it. Please allow all of us access to reply to open support cases so we dont have to send our team members replies on my behalf to send back to you!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Other - Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Specify that a test delivery has finished (vs. a real one) in the notifications

So many times I've seen the notification that a delivery has finished and I panic, thinking that I accidentally sent a message before I finished it. No, it was just the test I sent that's finished. Whew!

Can we get "TEST" added to the notification when it's a test delivery?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Different subject lines for the same template (Without duplicating templates)

In the automation part it will be very useful to include the option to resend a message with a different subject line. Or the possibility to define different subject lines for the same template.

If you are working with massive workflows, it's almost imposible to manage. At the end you end up with 10 versions of the same template.

For all of those who work in email marketing, a subject line should never be linked to specific template.

Could you take into consideration my request?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Pop-Up Already a Subscriber

It would be nice to have a pop up come up for those that get the prompt and enter their info again to say "Thanks! You're Already a Subscriber" Be on the lookout for .... etc."

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Apps - Popup Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. emojis

Please add the emoji menu for quick and easy adding to messages.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Data Loader: E-mail Notify only on error

When using the Data Loader API, we have the "Email me when finished" option. What we want is to NOT be e-mailed when finished, but we DO want to be e-mailed if something went wrong with an import. This way, we can be notified if something went wrong, without having to sift through 100 emails all telling us that everything is OK.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Apps - Data Loader  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Start and end times and dates on Content Tags - enabling scheduled content updates in relevant messages such as the start of a sale

At present we use content tags to promote our current sale at the bottom of our lifecycle emails, such as welcome series. However, at the start or end of a sale the content tag has to be manually updated to either delete the content or refresh it with the current sale material.

If there was a way to schedule the content to change at a particular time and date it would allow us to set up new content to replace old content at a particular time - and no customer would ever receive an email with content that was out…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  2 comments  ·  Messages - Content Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Trigger workflow based on product feed changes

This would enable emails to be sent at the exact moment when new products has arrived in the e-com.

"Trigger workflow when X new products from BRAND is imported from feed".

Example, if a customer have signed up specifically for news from a certain brand, we could than leverage this to send an email when new products actually have arrived. Instead of keeping an eye manually when new products are added from specific brands. Talk about pro-active commerce!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. unsubscribe notification

When choosing the unsubscribe option from the import, we would love a giant notification box saying, are you sure you want to unsubscribe *** number of contacts? We have mistakenly unsubscribed a huge group of people by accidentally selecting the wrong choice upon import.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts - Imports, Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make a report that can show you revenue data based off of day of the week.

For example...what day performs better (Monday? Thursday? Friday? WOuld be nice to know the optimal day of the week and time to send emails if they are time sensitive ones that cannot be optimized.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Create custom fields for order data

Currently, when we pass data through to Bronto from orders, we can only map to a preset list of fields. However, those fields aren't sufficient for the data we need to pass. We need to be able to create custom fields for orders just like we're able to do for contacts.

In our specific use case, our website allows people to make reservations. Those reservations contain a lot of valuable marketing information like check-in date, number of guests, etc., but we are unable to utilize many of them because of this limitation.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. More Robust Reporting

Ability to create reports and provide more in depth results when looking at various programs. There should be the ability to break down analytics by type of campaign, segmentation and various KPI's. Within Responsys, you have the ability to drag and drop the various options to build out your own customizable reports. Bronto should have something similar in nature.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Cart abandonment (browse recover style) Test Email

We would like a way to send out an instant test email for cart abandonment to review email changes like browse abandonment. The ability to choose an email to send to and to choose product ID's would be helpful.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Apps - Cart Recovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Looping in workflows

It would be really good if we could loop in workflows, we have come across multiple instances where we want a customer to repeat a section of a workflow multiple times if they hit a certain criteria but can't because we are unable to loop.

As an example, in one of our workflows, if a customer has received an email today we would want to delay that send until the next day, when the next day comes we would want to check if they have had an email today again and if not delay the send again. However, we can't…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Bronto to NetSuite Integration for Message History

I would like Bronto to talk back to NetSuite and update customer records with email history. This will allow my sales team to know that my email marketing campaigns are touching their customers. Right now they are in the dark.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  2 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. In Recommendations Standard, the commerce options include 7 days, 30 days, etc. 7 days is too short, and 30 days is too long.

In Recommendations Standard, the commerce options include 7 days, 30 days, etc.

7 days is too short, and 30 days is too long. Could you please offer a 15 day option? Thanks!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Apps - Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. API readonly access to Suppression List

Hi there. I see that there were other requests for this that were declined:
    http://ideas.bronto.com/forums/74207-ideas-bronto-com/suggestions/1346429-extend-api-to-manage-suppression-inactive-lists

Would someone might telling me why it was declined?

Either way -- what I'd like to see is a way to get the contents of the suppression list via the API. I could web scrape it but that would be horrible. We have a number of scripts put together to synchronize Bronto lists with our local lists and we would like to pull down the suppression list members to make sure we don't even attempt to ever put them back on a list. Currently all…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Forward to a Friend-Customize Note

When a subscriber forwards an email to a friend, I would love the ability to include a link in that note for the friend to subscribe. That would hopefully encourage the friend to sign up for emails.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Webforms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow UTM inclusion or exclusion from Pop-Up Manager

It would be great if we could block or allow the firing of the pop-up based on a utm tracking parameter. Most if not all other pop-ups I have worked with allow this. For example I might want to have a pop-up fire specifically for PPC traffic, or have it not fire for anyone coming from a specific traffic source.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Apps - Popup Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Offer an e-mail variable for customer e-mail (NOT RECIPIENT EMAIL), for one of situations where it's needed (or allow a true BCC)

Offer an e-mail variable for customer e-mail (NOT RECIPIENT EMAIL), for one of situations where it's needed (or allow a true BCC)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base