Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Clone/Duplicate Information Between Sites & Subaccounts

Provide functionality to clone items from one account to another. This will cover data from a Sandbox account to a Production account, as well as between subaccounts in a Multi-Brand.

The following has been included in the ticket to Engineering:
    a) Fields
    b) Lists
    c) Messages
    d) Templates
    e) Workflows

Please note that this function would allow copying of the item itself, but not the data within the item. For example, a list but not the contains contained within. Or a field, but not a subscriber's value for that field. This is not intended to be a way to duplicate…

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

17 comments  ·  Multi-Brand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is the master ticket for several merged ideas relating to cloning data from one Bronto account to another. Please review the updated summary and advise if you have any questions or concerns. At this time the ticket has been submitted and escalated within Engineering, and I will keep this master record updated as new information is available.

2. Frequency Cap: Prioritize Workflows before other e-mails

As I am creating more and more workflows, I do not want to spam our contacts. In order to avoid that, I need to create a frequency cap. Since we are sending out 3-4 newsletters to all of our contacs each week, there is a big possibility that the standard e-mail comes before the workflow e-mail. I would love if we somehow could make workflow e-mails always be first priority in a frequency cap.

Example:
    - A contact is in a workflow and will recieve an e-mail on monday at 09 PM.

- On the same day, we send out…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Offer a date field without the year

Just ask for month and day (no year), so birthday campaigns can be implemented without asking people for their birth year. Some people are sensitive about giving this information.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  6 comments  ·  Webforms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to use Optimized Time of Day for A/B Split Sends

I propose that the Optimized time of day and day of week abilities be added to the A/B split sending process, rather than just regular sends

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  4 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. create a zapier integration so people can import email adresses into lists from other services.

Compared to other services, Bronto is lacking in 3rd party integrations. By creating a Zapier integration it would allow people to do basic integrations with other key apps and servies around the web. There is already a zapier integration for nearly every other major ESP on the planet, but Bronto does not exist. It would open up a lot of possibilities for merchants and would let us bypass having to custom create every integration ourselves.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  16 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Exit Intent Pop-up Trigger

Add the functionality to have the popup modal app display when a users exit intent is detected (mouse moves to browser navigation area).

Demo GetRooster.com for examples of use.

Allow multiple pop-ups with different rules and multiple domains/sub-domains

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  6 comments  ·  Apps - Popup Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Click Tracking for Personalized Links

Right now you can't track links that are custom fields (for example %%!confirm_url%%). This also makes it impossible to track clicks for personalized links created just for that contact, which we use and would like to use more.

We would like to be able to track clicks of these links and links to webforms and possibly have the ability to toggle it on and off. What say you?

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  6 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Determine average time between sign-up and first purchase and times in between 1st,2nd and so on.

In a recent blog post by Tami Urban http://blog.bronto.com/commercemarketing/pursuing-first-purchase-converting-subscribers-buyers/ she talks about 'determine the average time between sign-up and first purchase' how ever this isn't possible as standard report in Bronto. I'd like to see that in order to tweak mails and understand purchase cycles. I'd also like to know the avg time between first and second and third and so on in order to determine loyality. Bronto shows as a report the first and last order but not in between yet individual contact to show their full order history.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Universal Search in Bronto

Google has made me lazy and I expect instant results :) It would be nice to have a universal search in Bronto. Lets say I type the name "dan" in the universal search. Bronto will fetch anything with the name dan in it. It would return contacts, list, and anything else that contains the word dan.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Need some retention data! Can you build a dashboard so I can see the average # of days an email subscriber stays on our list?

i.e. Diff between unsubscribe date and subscribe date. A number and visual chart would be nice :)

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Segments a Contact is in

On the contact record, there is a section showing what email lists the contact is on. It would be extremely valuable to see what segments the contact is on.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Capitalization Formatting for Custom Fields

We would like to be able to make it so when we pull in the first name field into our message that we can make it appear in uppercase. At the minute to do this, we would need to export the contacts, capitalise the first name and then reimport them.

Having a text transformation option in the WYSIWYG editor would be better for this.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  10 comments  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. In Workflows add a trigger "If Specific Email Opened" Then.... If Not Then ....

In Workflows add a trigger "If Specific Email Opened" Then.... If Not Then .... where the next step is a list membership or segment change or start of a email sequence

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Capture the coupon code assigned to a contact

We have uploaded a bunch of unique coupon codes in the coupon manager, to be given to new subscribers from a welcome pop-up modal. The codes are being sent, but we sometimes get calls from users wanting to know what their code is (maybe they never got the welcome series email). There's no way for us to know which code was sent to which contact. Would be helpful..

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  3 comments  ·  Apps - Coupon Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Manual Winner Picking for A/B Testing

Hi all,

I'd like to be able to review a/b tests for a partial send - ie 10% split. And then manually pick a winner.

I like to look at all the stats, not just one that is automated.

Mail chimp allows me to do this and i think it's a great feature! :)

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  3 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add Additional Columns to All Messages Page

Add the following columns to the All Messages page:
    * Last Delivery Date
    * Last Edited Date (which does NOT include the last send date)
    * Date Created
    * Bounce Rate (separate/in addition to Loss Rate)
    * Unsubscribe Rate (separate/in addition to Loss Rate)

** This is a MERGED master ticket after combining several requests looking for additional information on the All Messages page. If you'd like to see something that is not already listed above, please comment on this ticket and I will follow up.

Thank you! Jocelyn @ Bronto

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  8 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Browse Recovery A/B Testing

A/B Testing Browse Recovery Email Designs. I would like to be able to A/B test two Browse Recover email design by running them at the same time. 50% of traffic to one email and 50% to the other. That way we can test to see which design works best.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  3 comments  ·  Apps - Browse Recovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Coupon Rendering

Dynamic coupons are, of course, highly trackable and desirable. However, when customers cannot copy and paste their coupon codes from an email to the site, this creates a friction point. In particular, a mobile user may not have the ability to quickly jot down a 12-digit code and then accurately type it into a coupon code field on a mobile device. This friction point is easily one that turns a mobile impulse buyer into a, "I'll do this later at home" shopper who may not return. I would submit that making coupon codes copy/paste-able would not only improve the customer…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Apps - Coupon Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Exporting Automation Workflow

Ability to export automation workflows to PDF CSV, this would enable users to print off a whole workflow to large format, which would assist with planning.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Realtime check of the email address field in the popup to see if the address is allready in your database

Quite a basic need!
    There is no check on the email address that is submitted in popups. Therefore an existing emailadress can be submitted and (in our case) the subsriber expects the promissed coupon-for-subscribers. There should be a check and a message 'You're allready on our list' (a customizable message would be great)

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  2 comments  ·  Apps - Popup Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base