Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. allow the "from" field to use dynamic content

As a company with numerous brands under an umbrella - it would be incredibly helpful to have the "from" field allow dynamic content. We had been doing this on a previous ESp

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. rtl subject line

How can i render a RTL subject line, or how to use the "Sync HTML and Text Subjects"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow more than one text-to-join keyword per account without using SMS workaround.

We would like to be allowed to have more than one text-to-join keyword to opt in to our email program. This way, we could track which placement of our "Join our email club" message was getting the most traction. (Our current workaround is to have users join via an SMS keyword but we've had to set up a super complicated workflow to make it happen. We will never use SMS for anything other than having people join our email club which is why much of the headache could be avoided if we were allowed more than one word.) The text-to-join…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  SMS / Text to Join  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Addition to Trigger "Contact Is Added" for Workflows

It would be great if we could amend the trigger "Contact is Added" so that it includes a toggle for

"Contacts who change from Unsubscribed status to Onboarding (will/will not) be included."

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Show subject line for deliveries sent to a segment

Currently, when viewing the deliveries sent to a segment, it doesn't appear to be possible to see which subject line was assigned to which delivery (for an A/B test, for example). This makes reporting on differences in behavior difficult.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Automatically generated workflow-node-based segments

Rather than having to either A) manually assign contacts to lists based on their path through a workflow, or B) create segments to accomplish the same thing:

1. Each workflow node already keeps track of who passes through it (but we can only see the count currently)
    2. If Bronto exposed that contact segment as a "ghost" segment, we could target behavior at those contacts directly at a very granular level

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add a summary row for message folders, like a quasi-delivery group

Delivery groups are great for collecting messages and seeing a summary row at the top. Folders are great for sorting messages.

Why not add a summary row to the top of the message-folder view, summarizing the messages in that folder?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Other - UI/UX Improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. provide "abandoned cart" experience for scheduling a deploy

At least twice in 2 months I have set up an email to deploy and forgot to schedule the deploy from the confirmation screen. I would like to have the system ping me when the time set on the deploy has passed without it actually being deployed. I could have saved thousands of dollars in demand with such an alert system

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. campaign testing

Would like for all Test Messages to either not require a Campaign to be selected or to auto-select a Testing Campaign.

It's a small thing, but when we are sending out a test message for review, it's another step to go through and select a campaign for a message that doesn't need a campaign....I know, I'm lazy.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting - Campaigns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Create a toggle in socialite for segments and lists to include inactive contacts

Currently Socialite only loads active contacts into Facebook. I'd like to have the option to load all contacts that meet a segment criteria so that we are able to use the social channel for different suppressions, retargeting, look alike audiences based on the complete contact file and not just those who are active. Not having the option to load in inactive contacts creates a blind spot in certain types of Facebook marketing efforts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Apps - Socialite  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bounce number and rate should be a column option under the delivery section

Add bounces and bounce rate as column options to view in the all delivery page.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. message profiler metrics

I would like to have a way to separate data concerning dynamic content in certain messages. I'd like to see click rates, open rates, etc. for all of my dynamic content in each message.
    Example: Subject line is "You'll enjoy our [insert major]" or if undecided "You'll enjoy our campus"... I want to see how many of the subject lines with a "major" were clicked, vs the ones that just said "you'll enjoy our campus."

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting - New Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Message and Contact Search in Top Header of Admin

It would be nice to have a Message Search and Contacts Search in the Header above the navigation in the white space between the Logo and the Help.

Exactly like the Search Widget on the Dashboard (though formatted horizontally).

These searches are used all the time and it is time-consuming to have to return to the dashboard or to the specific area to search for messages and contacts.

Alternatively a universal search (http://ideas.bronto.com/forums/74207-ideas-bronto-com/suggestions/6807842-universal-search-in-bronto) in that space would also be useful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Other - UI/UX Improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Workflow Date Filter - Recurring

Give the recently added date filter the option to also recur on the specified date.

Similar to the functionality in the delay.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. the use of <code> tags in email template

We would like to be able to use html tags like <pre> and <code> to be able to send visible html markup to our contacts list.

use case : we would like to send an html badge code that our members can copy and paste to their websites.

currently the only way to do this is to use a third party to convert the html into it's ascii equivalent. It would be GREAT if we can just wrap the code in a specific tag like <code> to be able to display the html code markup within the html email, instead…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages - Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Read, Scan, Glance Rates

It would be helpful to gain insight into how long an email was open regardless of a click. We have certain types of emails that we send that have high open rates, but very low click rates. Determining if a customer is reading through the email or just glancing and deleting would help us determine engagement beyond a click.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Email Orders For a Time Period

At the end of the month, I have to do manual reporting to determine how much revenue was attributed to each message for the specific month. Currently in the dashboard, there are email orders and other orders. If I want to report how many "email orders" I have gotten and which campaigns have gotten those orders, I have to physically go into every campaign and run the time frame of that specific time period. I have several 100 campaigns that are running and having revenue attributed to them. But I can't go through each campaign at the end of the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. change name of navigation

Change the name of drop down header from tables to contacts; create separate drop down for products, orders and data loader.

I never remember where to find contacts and tables seems really counter intuitive

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. In messag editor be able to turn 4 columns into 2 rather than one or none.

In messag editor be able to turn 4 columns into 2 rather than one or none.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Create Tags for Blog Feed Elements Similar to Product Feed Mapping

There should be a way to map blog/RSS feeds so that the elements are available in a similar fashion to the product feeds.

Currently, App > Toolbox > Feed Parser allows you to create an HTML template and save it as a content tag, which creates rendering issues when placing that content tag in the New Message Editor.

Being able to build blog content using mapped tags in the new message editor would be a huge benefit. Being able to loop through in a similar fashion to Cart Recovery or Recommendations Loop Elements would be extra useful.

It would seem…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base