Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add option to remail to recipients who didn't convert

We like to resend our mailings to recipients who didn't convert from the first send. Currently we only have the option to send to non-openers or non-clickers. Sending to non-openers really impacts our open rates.

It would be great to have an option in the drop down for non-converters or have the opportunity to upload a segment or list to send to.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be ideal if the associated programs were listed with the emails

List out the associated programs with the emails

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Notification of connector down

Get a notification email or alert in interface when the connector to the database is no longer working. Because of lack of connection and not knowing about it, people in segments that we thought were on an email suppression list, got emails they weren't supposed to.

Being notified that the connector was no longer connected and passing info back and forth would've prevented this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Other - UI/UX Improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. pinterest

Add a "Pinterest audiences" similar to the Facebook and Instagram one. You are also able to match audiences on that platform, and it's becoming bigger and bigger for us in terms of an advertising platform.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Apps - Socialite  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. tracking customer data, not based on sends but on all customer activity

Right now, when I view the reporting for a list or a segment, I can only see data based on the emails that group was sent. For example, 1 email was sent to Segment A last month. However, the members of Segment A could also be in Segment B or Segment C, which were each emailed 4 times last month. When I looked at Segment A, I only see the metrics for that 1 email. I want to know how these customers performed throughout the month, not just based on that 1 email.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow for renaming CSS class names on elements in the drag and drop editor

It is tedious to repeat the same CSS coding for each .element-123546798 in a drag and drop editor message. Please allow us to rename the elements to something like "product_name" so that all product names will appear the same rather than having to copy and paste the element name and then the CSS for each repeating or similar item in an email.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add a status for when a report you are trying to export is processing.

Currently, you dont see the status of a report you are trying to export, you only see the report once its completed and ready for export. Adding an additional status as 'Processing' for all reports that are not ready for export. This would be great to keep a track on all the reports that have been initiated. completed or processing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts - Imports, Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. show which segment a message is being sent to

When a campaign is scheduled to go to a segment (or multiple segments) it would be awesome if on the message view screen you displayed which segments it is scheduled to go to. Currently it just stated\s "1 Segment". It would be more helpful to see which segment in order to verify that it's scheduled to go to the correct segment.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Segment Criteria: % opened/clicked in a delivery group

It would be great if there were segment criteria that allows you to create a segment based on the percentage of emails opened in a delivery group. Say you have a blog and you have been posting about a certain topic and notifying users via email. If you could send to the users that opened 50% of the emails in that delivery group, you could better target future content/products/etc for higher open/click rate saturation vs. doing a send to the whole list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. better segment reporting

Include segment size reporting and other reporting similar to the reporting on a list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. allow to segment on amount spent over X amount of time

Allow users to segment data based on customers who have spent a particular amount of money over a set amount of time. IE contacts who have spent £1000 in the past 12 months.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Other - UI/UX Improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please add day of week to the deliver_verify page

On the /mail/deliver/deliver_verify page, the date-and-time section doesn't include the day of the week. Having the day would be helpful for catching mistakes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. User Interface

It would be great if Bronto could improve the user experience a bit more intuitive. Building these email campaigns out are a bit cumbersome.
    The great thing is that the system is very configurable.
    But having to wade through everything becomes a bit complex when you have to build these campaigns out along with a host of numerous other tasks that you face on a daily basis at work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Segment Renaming Without Refreshing - Top Level Name Edit

If I want to rename a segment I have to click on it, edit the top, and refresh the whole darn thing. in-line editing would make life so much easier. If I want to change a name of a list, segment, email, web form, etc... I'd like to just edit it without having to click on it. Netsuite has in-line editing, yawl should be able to set that up easy enough now that you're part of them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. SMS build and review poor in comparison to Emails

The SMS area does not allow me to check the history of a message/campaign post send like that of emails.

Post email send I can ascertain a lot of information, like targeted segments. I cannot do this for SMS...

can we not make the SMS feature, as rich as the email area?

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  SMS / Text to Join  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. add past emails data to campaign summary

W adopted the Campaign feather mid campaign.

When assigning earilier or previously sent emails, before adopting the campaign feature to a campaign, the campaign summary does not pull the data from those emails.

I would like to be able to assign older emails to a campaign (which I can do) and have the summary pull its data (which i currently can't do).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting - Campaigns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ability to add unique source keys to links in recommendations premium

One of our biggest sticking points for not moving forward with using the premium recommendations is that we rely heavily on our own unique source keys for tracking and attributing our email conversion in our order system. If we could add our own unique source keys so we track sales outside of Bronto we would be on board to sign up in the future.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Apps - Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Segment by Payment Type

We would very much like to segment customers by payment type. For example, if a user likes to check out w/ Amazon Payments, we would like to customize a message that reminds them that we accept Amazon Payments.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Change Link Fixer Tool to work on individual links rather than as a search&replace

http://blog.bronto.com/product/introducing-link-repair-fix-link-time/

The Link Fixer tool mentioned in the above blog post is a life-saver, but I realized today that it is flawed. The Blog post would have you believe that what you are doing is changing individual links, when this is not true. What it is actually doing is doing a search&replace on the entire message and changing all instances of the "wrong" link with the "fixed" link.

This works great when you realize that you sent out an e-mail with a link that is just straight wrong... But not so much when you've sent an e-mail and accidentally left…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base