Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Intergration with Intercom Chat

Would love a intergration with Intercom Chat. They currently have one for MailChimp to sync leads

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More font sizes available to choose from in the message editor

More font sizes available to choose from in the message editor

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add audience size to message delivery summary table

On the message summary table, the audience size of the email should be shown.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. A/B Testing Content Blocks

I would like to be able to test content blocks within email messages instead of testing full messages against each other. This would make it easier and less time consuming to test many tests and versions of our emails at the same time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Permissions to restrict access to NetSuite Connector, Cart Recovery, etc.

Add the ability to control access to NetSuite Connector, Cart Recovery configuration, etc. Not all users should have access to make changes to the NetSuite connector setting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Permissions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Categorizing Lnks

Allow for link categorization eg. Mens, Womens, Sweatshirts, etc. (whatever taxonomy your business uses). Link categories would allow for more segmentation options and better message targeting based on customer behavior.

2018 Trends document talks a lot about knowing your customers behavior in order to create a more personal experience. This would be a big step in filling a huge gap in the behavior data available to email marketers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. identify customers that are asking to update their email address to a new address when they respond to Bronto. automatically update email .

once Bronto identifies a customer asking to update their email address, Bronto should automatically update to new email address and send us a notification

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. clicks by hour

When gauging the efficacy of creative/offer within an email I often use the click-to-open rate as a key indicator. One thing, however, that I am not able to determine is the overall impact on clicks/hour similar to how opens are broken out in delivery reports. I'm not sure why there is not a similar breakout for clicks? Is this on the roadmap at all? This would be a huge help in comparing current deliveries' real-time performance against comp periods to see how the email's clicks are trending.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add a section here for non-request posts (such as innovative solutions we want to share)

If there's a way to do this without causing confusion with the voting system or Bronto's tracking of new ideas, please add a category/section here for posts with users' innovative solutions that aren't requests for changes or new features.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make delivery groups appear in the message view even before deliveries are scheduled

The message view (/mail/message/view/873...) has a space for showing associated delivery groups and it has a link to add the message to delivery groups. However, this space does not show associated delivery groups unless a delivery is scheduled. This is confusing because we add a message (just after creating it) to a delivery group but still don't see the group in the list. (See the screenshot.)

Please change this so the delivery groups appear in the message view even before deliveries are scheduled.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Workflow option: Empty field

I'd love to have the ability to empty a contacts field information completely using workflows.

Today I have a workflow set up that fills the field "Store_Name" if a contact subscribes from a physical store. All other contacts, with field "Store_Name" is "Empty", are what we call webshop-contacts. But, if a contact from our physical store goes into our webshop and wants to subscribe to the web-list in stead, they wont be included in the segment, as the segment is "Store_Name" is "Empty".

I know I can change the segment settings to say "Store_Name" is "Empty" OR "Whatever", but as…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow reply-to address management in workflows

It would be nice to be able to change reply-to address when we want to send an email in workflow. This option is available in classic (regular) delivery option and is very helpful. It will allow to redirect user's reply to the right service and not a generic email.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. NetSuite Saved Search Direct Integration

I would like to see NetSuite saved searches feed directly into Bronto so I have complete control over the lists. NetSuite has the concept of Customers vs Contacts and they are handled appropriately in NetSuite. Bronto is too flat in regards to this type of architecture. If saved searches could be fed directly I could get the lists exactly the way I want them in an automated fashion.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add the Labels feature to Delivery Groups

We have many Delivery Groups, some of which are more important to our daily work than others. Having the Labels feature (like Segments have) with a way to filter and see Delivery Groups with only a certain Label would be useful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Be able to import/copy paste a lot of SKUs/Product ID/ page at once

Be able to pull specific event/action and bring the product into an email. For example, we want to show a specific product from a certain category or with a specific brand name and only show that one or those product that meet that criteria and NOT show ALL the products that were viewed or carted.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Be able to import/copy paste a lot of SKUs/Product ID/ page at once

Be able to import/copy paste a lot of SKUs/Product ID/ page at once

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. links report for mobile mail version

The links report show a visual of the desktop mailing. It would be handy if there was a visual for the mobile mailing too

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting - New Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Cart/Order Field Comparison Filter

I would like to see the cart/order field comparison able to use the cart update date and cart created dates. In fact I would like to be able to use all of the cart fields. without the need for an order.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Report timeframe from send date

Current reporting allows for looking at specific date ranges going back or ad hock date ranges. I would like to see X days from when the message was sent. Could there be an option for first 7 days, 14 days, etc...So if a campaign were sent 11/27/17, I want to be able to compare the first 7 days to say a campaign sent on 11/24/17 and see an apples to apples comparison of the first 7 days of each campaign.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting - New Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow custom logical delivery groups

Delivery groups are a great start but the current setup is limited. Having to manually add messages or deliveries makes useful comparisons difficult.

Adding dynamic delivery groups with conditional logic (a la the dynamic membership in "all marketing" and "all transactional" groups) would allow myriad options.

A few examples:

- deliveries sent during certain hours
    - deliveries sent on certain days
    - deliveries with a subject in a certain length range
    - deliveries with a subject containing certain words
    - deliveries that were time-optimized or were not
    - messages/deliveries that were sent from a certain workflow
    - deliveries that were…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base