Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Option to set frequency caps at Agency level

For those of us who use the Agency feature to manage competing brands, it would be great to set a frequency cap for contacts at the Agency level to allow the contact to receive mail from only one brand at a time.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Multi-Brand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow users to work within multiple sub-accounts at once

...which is probably a very, very complicated feature to integrate, but I wanted to put it out there! It would be helpful for comparing reporting and lists between sub-accounts.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multi-Brand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Multi-Brand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Email Alerts: Send an alert when a sub-account has entreated in to the "danger zone" of having a Sender Rating of 7 or less.

Welp, that's about it. An email alert whenever a sub-account is behaving poorly and their Sender Rating ends up below 7. Presently, the only way I know if a sub-account is sending like it's 1999 is if I look at the homepage / dash and see them on the list. Due to a bug though, I can only see when 3 are behaving badly.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multi-Brand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Our existing alert emails will go out to the Multi-Brand level when a subaccount has a Sender Rating is 5 or below, low individual Delivery Rating, has a high bounce rate or high complaint rate. So even though we are unable to send a “warning” email when a subaccount is getting close the bounce and complaint rate alerts should give advanced notice or a subaccount running into trouble.

5. Activities Email Notification

Email notification to administrators when defined activities take place such as list export. Notification would include user, activity, time, ip address.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Multi-Brand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base