Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add ability to double-check recipients in Outgoing Deliveries

There should be a quick way to check the recipient segments/lists for outgoing deliveries.

Understand from previous ticket the final number of recipients is not possible to show; but it is still important to be able to quickly double-check that the recipients have been defined correctly. This is particularly important for clients working with multiple languages.

This can be done by making the 'Recipients' column values detail out in a separate pop-up on click, or on hover. Currently this column just states '1 Segment', '2 Lists', etc, which is not at all useful.

Thank you.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a send-time range separate from the default time

If I choose to optimize the send time for my contacts, Bronto does so over a 24-hour period. Why must that period begin at the default delivery time (i.e., when messages to contacts without enough data will go)?

For example, if I want my contacts to receive a message on Friday, I want the default time to be 9am. But, I want the 24-hour period to be 3am Friday to 2:59am Saturday. I'd rather have early risers get the message Friday morning, not Saturday morning.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More throttling options for message deployment

I'd love to see hour increments in the throttling and some minute level increments for below one hour - 15 minutes and 30 minutes would give us some more flexibility with certain drops.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Are you sure you want to send now?

The number of times I have accidentally pressed "send email" rather than scheduling an important email which was supposed to be sent at a particular time is getting ridiculous.

A pop up which asks you "are you sure you want to send this email now" would be very helpful as the awkward meetings with my CEO about how I've f***ed up again are getting bad.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Frequency cap based on date

Frequency caps are today based on hours, and not dates. I have set maximum 1 e-mail per 24 hours in my account.

If I schedule a message for 08.00 AM today, and send a new one tomorrow at 07.30 AM, the frequency cap will stop mye e-mail.

If the frequency cap could be based on dates, instead of 24 hours it would solve our problem.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Display an error message when an exclusion matches a segment or list to which an email is being sent

When scheduling a delivery, display an error message if an excluded segment or list matches a segment or list that the delivery should be going to.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sandbox: Ability to Turn Sending Off or Channel All Mail to a Specific Address (for Development)

Sandbox accounts currently send all mail as if it were a normal account. And for all intents and purposes, it seems to work exactly like a free account.

For a sandbox to truly be a sandbox, we need the ability to turn off ALL sending from the account and have messages appear somewhere for our development reviews.

Alternatively (or in addition), it would be great if we could have messages be channeled to a specific email account (e.g., a developer's account for testing live in an actual email client) with the original variables intact for testing.

Basically, sandbox accounts should…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. ReturnPath seed lists sent to ALL messages for A/B testing tool: alow proof lists to be sent based on a message, vs. a delivery

We’ve recently been set-up with ReturnPath. We’re running into an issue while using Bronto’s A/B testing functionality – the tool is splitting all of our lists so that 50% of the emails on the ReturnPath seed list are getting on email creative, and the other 50% is getting the other email creative. However, ReturnPath then registers this information as the seed lists “missing” in the delivery, and impacts what they display as our inbox placement rate.

ReturnPath tracks by delivery and accounts for their ~900 seed emails. We can schedule the 2 messages as different sends for sure, but this…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow for the automated "Advanced Delivery" resend option to mimic the original delivery duration

Allow for the automated "Advanced Delivery" resend option to mimic the original delivery duration. Throttle can be use during the resend automation send but not Optimized Time of Day, why

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base