Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make scheduled links (not just delivered links) editable in the campaign delivery report.

Currently you can only edit a URL when it is live / deployed through the delivery report. I would suggest making the links editable in the scheduled phase to prevent needing to cancel and re-schedule an email for one small change such as a URL.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Remail

When a Remail is listed as an outgoing send, I would like to see it show with the new subject line as opposed to the subject line assigned to the original send. Going in and seeing the Remail listed with the original subject leaves a margin of error in which perhaps we forgot to add that new subject for the Remail, but perhaps we didn't. There's no way to check, so we have to cancel the entire delivery and redo it. This would be a handy update. Thanks!

1 vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Add Additional Throttling Options

Currently, message throttling is confirmed to 2 hour increments (2,4,6,8, etc). I would like the ability to send at an odd amount of hours (1,2,3,4,5,etc). For one hour - just because I'm sending a message immediately doesn't mean that I want ALL the emails to go out right now. If I want an email to go out between 3 and 4 but not 3 to 5, I don't currently have that option. And for longer spans, maybe I want to target 7 to 10 pm but I don't really want to send from 6 to 7 pm or 10 to…

1 vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  3 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Send Info for Queued Messages

It would be handy to have a pop-up or link to the send details of a queued message. At present once you queue up the message with your desired lists and suppression etc. you have no way of previewing those details afterwards. This is handy as you often schedule emails days or weeks in advance and may need to review the send parameters hours or days before the scheduled send.

1 vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Don't see your idea?
          Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base