Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Enable send times based on Time Zone

Enable dynamic send times This would be most helpful in sending per time zone [if the user already had a field populated] or based off subscribing IP.

43 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

triaged  ·  12 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to use Optimized Time of Day for A/B Split Sends

I propose that the Optimized time of day and day of week abilities be added to the A/B split sending process, rather than just regular sends

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  4 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Manual Winner Picking for A/B Testing

Hi all,

I'd like to be able to review a/b tests for a partial send - ie 10% split. And then manually pick a winner.

I like to look at all the stats, not just one that is automated.

Mail chimp allows me to do this and i think it's a great feature! :)

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  3 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add additional quick remail options

We'd like to see more "quick remail" options in your send area. Right now, we're limited to just remailing to non-openers, or opened but not clicked, or clicked but not converted. We'd like to be able to target MORE than just one of those options - for example, let us send a remail to all non-openers AND let us also remail (set up at the same time) to those that have not clicked and/or converted.... or one or the other. In other words, make the radio buttons and drop down options a bit more customizable for your client, rather than…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  3 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Default the radio button for scheduling message to require selecting time/day

When scheduling a message (not a test), it is current set so that the radio button is default to "send now" instead of to select a time/day. That's a dangerous default as if you accidentally skip that step or click something wrong, your message would go out immediately. It would make more sense to have it default to require the user to select a day/time to schedule. It could only be sent immediately if they actually select that setting. This seems like a pretty simple fail-safe to have in place. THanks!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  2 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Split A/B Test lists AFTER running Frequency Cap reports - to ensure even lists

I recently sent an A/B test that was supposed to split the list right down the middle. The system pulled the list, ran it for Frequency Caps then sent my email. The issue with this is that the ‘A’ segment had about 60K people but the ‘B’ segment only had 40K people (due to Frequency Caps). Now my client’s metrics are skewed because it is not a true A/B test. It would be more beneficial to take the intended list, run it for Frequency Caps, THEN split the list so it’s even as it’s supposed to be.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. ability to set precedence header

in Gmail to avoid being put into the spam folder but instead the promotional tab, it would be great to be able to set the precedence header to "bulk" on qualifying emails either through bronto's interface or via the API when creating a message

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base