Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Enable send times based on Time Zone

Enable dynamic send times This would be most helpful in sending per time zone [if the user already had a field populated] or based off subscribing IP.

43 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

triaged  ·  12 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add ability to double-check recipients in Outgoing Deliveries

There should be a quick way to check the recipient segments/lists for outgoing deliveries.

Understand from previous ticket the final number of recipients is not possible to show; but it is still important to be able to quickly double-check that the recipients have been defined correctly. This is particularly important for clients working with multiple languages.

This can be done by making the 'Recipients' column values detail out in a separate pop-up on click, or on hover. Currently this column just states '1 Segment', '2 Lists', etc, which is not at all useful.

Thank you.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to use Optimized Time of Day for A/B Split Sends

I propose that the Optimized time of day and day of week abilities be added to the A/B split sending process, rather than just regular sends

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  4 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Click Tracking for Personalized Links

Right now you can't track links that are custom fields (for example %%!confirm_url%%). This also makes it impossible to track clicks for personalized links created just for that contact, which we use and would like to use more.

We would like to be able to track clicks of these links and links to webforms and possibly have the ability to toggle it on and off. What say you?

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  6 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Manual Winner Picking for A/B Testing

Hi all,

I'd like to be able to review a/b tests for a partial send - ie 10% split. And then manually pick a winner.

I like to look at all the stats, not just one that is automated.

Mail chimp allows me to do this and i think it's a great feature! :)

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  3 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add a send-time range separate from the default time

If I choose to optimize the send time for my contacts, Bronto does so over a 24-hour period. Why must that period begin at the default delivery time (i.e., when messages to contacts without enough data will go)?

For example, if I want my contacts to receive a message on Friday, I want the default time to be 9am. But, I want the 24-hour period to be 3am Friday to 2:59am Saturday. I'd rather have early risers get the message Friday morning, not Saturday morning.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add additional quick remail options

We'd like to see more "quick remail" options in your send area. Right now, we're limited to just remailing to non-openers, or opened but not clicked, or clicked but not converted. We'd like to be able to target MORE than just one of those options - for example, let us send a remail to all non-openers AND let us also remail (set up at the same time) to those that have not clicked and/or converted.... or one or the other. In other words, make the radio buttons and drop down options a bit more customizable for your client, rather than…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  3 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow Dynamic Subject Lines on an A/B Split Test

You have a dynamic field button next to the regular subject line field, but when you do A/B split testing of subject lines it is not there. It would be nice not to have to remember the field codes.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Feature check size of mail before sending

Create feature to check before sending, what the size the mail is. Especially for Gmail to prevent that the email will be clipped in inbox.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. A "real time" calculator in the scheduling messages process for final delivery size

When scheduling a message, and segmenting lists/segments we know very well how many emails will be sent (the number is calculated and appears on the left side). But when adding to that the excluded groups (which also have a total) I cannot get a final number of the group size; so I don't actually know how many emails I'm sending or what is the size of the delivery until the day after - until the message is done sending in essence. It would be great to have a real time calculator that tells you how many of the excluded contacts…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Default the radio button for scheduling message to require selecting time/day

When scheduling a message (not a test), it is current set so that the radio button is default to "send now" instead of to select a time/day. That's a dangerous default as if you accidentally skip that step or click something wrong, your message would go out immediately. It would make more sense to have it default to require the user to select a day/time to schedule. It could only be sent immediately if they actually select that setting. This seems like a pretty simple fail-safe to have in place. THanks!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  2 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow user to specify time zone when scheduling delivery

For global accounts with users from multiple time zone belts, it would be beneficial to be able to specify a time zone when scheduling a delivery. This way, a user can schedule a delivery for a time in their own time zone, rather than needing to always calculate the desired time back to the default account timezone (which is frustrating and can lead to mistakes). This can be achieved by simply adding an extra drop-down field next to the hour - minute - am/pm fields in the delivery scheduling process.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Edit Date/Time of Outgoing Email Delivery

It would save a lot of time if we could change the send date/time of a scheduled email delivery without having to cancel the whole thing and set up a whole new send.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  2 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Specify that a test delivery has finished (vs. a real one) in the notifications

So many times I've seen the notification that a delivery has finished and I panic, thinking that I accidentally sent a message before I finished it. No, it was just the test I sent that's finished. Whew!

Can we get "TEST" added to the notification when it's a test delivery?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Segment Labels As Filters in Send Options

We've got a lot of segments - being able to isolate them using the same labels we've build in segments would save some time and frustration.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  5 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Offer an e-mail variable for customer e-mail (NOT RECIPIENT EMAIL), for one of situations where it's needed (or allow a true BCC)

Offer an e-mail variable for customer e-mail (NOT RECIPIENT EMAIL), for one of situations where it's needed (or allow a true BCC)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. More throttling options for message deployment

I'd love to see hour increments in the throttling and some minute level increments for below one hour - 15 minutes and 30 minutes would give us some more flexibility with certain drops.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ability to save or lock send setting so someone else can review

I wish there was a way to save or lock the send settings so someone else can double check easily. It's important for someone else to review the selected audience and send time, along with other settings. If there are errors, there should also be the ability to unlock and save by the other person to make corrections.

I used an ESP that's over 20 years old, and it had this feature. Other ESPs had this feature as well.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Are you sure you want to send now?

The number of times I have accidentally pressed "send email" rather than scheduling an important email which was supposed to be sent at a particular time is getting ridiculous.

A pop up which asks you "are you sure you want to send this email now" would be very helpful as the awkward meetings with my CEO about how I've f***ed up again are getting bad.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Tracking where a specific segment stands regarding Frequency Caps prior the send

There is, currently, no easy way to track where a specific segment stands regarding the frequency caps prior sending the email. A dashboard to track where you stand by segments, or an indication of how many of your contacts will actually receive the email you are about to send would be very handy.

We can see the total email sent to customers, but without being able to set up a time frame, it does not help to see where you stand on frequency cap, at a specific date.

Currently to try to bypass this issue some users have to manually…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base