Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. email overlay section of email reports printable

In the email reports, under the "clicks" tab, there is a email overlay report which labels clicks on the actual HTML Emails. The window this report is in was previously expandable. I suggest bronto make this report more printer friendly by either allowing the window to once again be expanded, or making a printable version of the entire email overlay report.

53 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

planned  ·  20 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Recurring Report Exports

This is a merger of several tickets which are all related to Recurring Reports. The comments included should show details of the individual requests, but the high-level list includes the following:
    - List and Segment Growth
    - New Contacts
    - Unsubscribed Contacts
    - Recurring Message Metrics

If there is something else you'd like to see, please add your comment and I'll ensure that it is included in the Engineering ticket!

JY [updated 7/2016]

49 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  21 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow access to Message and Delivery reports from the Reporting tab

To view Message or Delivery Reports, you must first go to the messages tab, find the message, then click to view the report. It would be intuitive if you could go to the Reports Tab and click "Message Reports" and then choose a message.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Determine average time between sign-up and first purchase and times in between 1st,2nd and so on.

In a recent blog post by Tami Urban http://blog.bronto.com/commercemarketing/pursuing-first-purchase-converting-subscribers-buyers/ she talks about 'determine the average time between sign-up and first purchase' how ever this isn't possible as standard report in Bronto. I'd like to see that in order to tweak mails and understand purchase cycles. I'd also like to know the avg time between first and second and third and so on in order to determine loyality. Bronto shows as a report the first and last order but not in between yet individual contact to show their full order history.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add an email frequency check report

I am looking to pull a report of the # of emails sent to contacts within a 24 window to check email frequency and see if we need to install frequency caps to prevent "contact fatigue".

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Create a report that gives you how many contacts were added, without filtering out unsubscibes

So, currently the "growth over time" report filters out unsubscribes instead of reporting what it says it is going to do, which is give you a report of how many contacts you added in a specific time period.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Include conversion rates and $AOV in all KPI reports.

I suggest that conversion rates and $AOV are included in all KPI reports. For example, when I have gone into a delivery group and clicked on “Download Reports” in the “Overview tab” (the functionality that “sends” the report to me by email), the report I received did not include the conversion rates.

Conversion rate was, however, included when I did a “download” of the data table when under the “Metrics by Delivery” tab. This discrepancy makes no sense to me.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Summaries for Messages, Dashboards

Summaries in the Messages and Dash - I'd like to be able to put in a custom date range - especially be able to put in a date range to compare against another date range (i.e. MTD vs LY-MTD). For now though, being able to select TODAY would be helpful. The standard 7, 14, 30, 60, and 90 is nice, but at our company we benchmark period over period, and period over same period ina previous year. There's no way to know if we're getting better or worse month over month, year over year, etc... And no way of seeing…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Domain Performance

Instead of having a the total number of opens(clicks) per domain in a block of time. It would be great to do that over time, meaning in a line graph vs bar graphs.

Users/admins can select date ranges just like the current one does, bu then change the view to watch how one domain or many grow or lose users.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Detailed Contact Report - Include description when someone removes themselves from a list

Currently when a Message Detailed Contact Report is downloaded, for the Action "Update" the "Description" column shows "list additions" but does not show when a contact removes themselves from a list.

This data is currently stored on the contact level and would be helpful if it was viewable within Detailed Contact Reports for Messages, rather than having to look up each contact individually to view their history to determine what "Update" they performed.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. A way to view alerts after they have been dismissed

It would be helpful if alerts were logged somewhere so I could see them after they have been dismissed. Occasionally I delete one by mistake or want to check one after the fact. Something like the activities tab would be helpful.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow More Than 6 Columns on Comparison Report

Allow Users to Select Dates for reporting in comparison reports as it only allows 6 deliveries, and i need a week of reporting one may have to run multiple reports.

Thanks!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. tracking customer data, not based on sends but on all customer activity

Right now, when I view the reporting for a list or a segment, I can only see data based on the emails that group was sent. For example, 1 email was sent to Segment A last month. However, the members of Segment A could also be in Segment B or Segment C, which were each emailed 4 times last month. When I looked at Segment A, I only see the metrics for that 1 email. I want to know how these customers performed throughout the month, not just based on that 1 email.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base