Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. See heat maps on triggered messages

Anything done through the workflow doesn't come through the deliveries.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New report: "Contacts Lost Over Time based on Unsubscribes, Complaints, and Inactive due to Bounces"

Create a report that shows "Contacts Lost Over Time based on Unsubscribes, Complaints, and Inactive due to Bounces". A report that shows all contact losts and gives a breakdown by day of each contact lost. Report similar to the "Contacts Unsubscribes Over Time" report, but add the contacts lost by complaints and contacts inactive due to bounces. Example attached.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add better agency level reporting for example if I quickly want to know across all my sub accounts which day I have the best open rate.

I get asked all the time by senior level managers questions like which subject lines got the best performance over the last 90 days or what was the best day to send an email over the last 90 days. They are not wanting stats from a sub account they want total stats, across all of our brands and sub accounts.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Segment Reporting - Growth, Loss, etc

I know you have said you completed this on Idea (http://ideas.bronto.com/forums/74207-ideas-bronto-com/suggestions/2197673-segment-metrics-growth-loss-revenue-engagemen), but it isn't complete.

I have created a segment of "Non-Engaged Contacts" that haven't opened, clicked or purchased on 6 months. I am using that segment to remove contacts from our weekly emails and only sending to those contacts 2 or 3 times a year. Having reporting on the growth / loss of contacts on that list would be great. I am also not getting any reporting on them since I'm not specifically sending to that list. I am more or less excluding those contacts.

Is there…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Contact Revenue Reporting for Specified Timeframes

It would be extremely beneficial to be able to run a total revenue report by contact for a specified time frame. Currently there is only one report that can be run to show high-level contact analytics which includes total revenue generated but the report is for all time. I need to be able to see how much revenue our emails are generating in a given quarter or year for our total contacts or specific contact segment.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Calculate the value of an email contact

I am trying to calculate the value of having an e-mail contact. In order to do that, I would need to see how much revenue is directly generated from e-mail marketing. If I export a list from Bronto right now, it will show all the revenue from each e-mail, regardless if the revenue was created from email marketing or other marketing.

If I could somehow be able to only look at revenue generated through newsletters, I would be able to calculate the value of an email contact. If I knew that number, I could have used it as an CPO…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Advance contact growth reporting options/dashboard

Add advance options and or dashboard to contact growth reporting such as new signups from optin sources, contact loss with past number of day and average percentage of list growth or loss!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. URL Reporting across email deliveries

Provide a report that you can select a url and bronto would search all deliveries in a timeframe and provide results from each delivery found with the url alt tag used , plus the click and sales activity.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. In addition to the reports you can email to yourself after X amount of days for a drop, the following automated (via checkbox while scheduli

In addition to the reports you can email to yourself after X amount of days for a drop, the following automated (via checkbox while scheduling) report would be beneficial:

- Drop Name
    - Subject Line(s)
    - Creative Used
    - Opens by Domain
    - Click Rate

These are currently all found within various places of Bronto and having them emailed (with graphs that currently exist), would be great.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Dedupe unsubscibers from campaign open rates

Currently when a customer opens an emails and immediately unsubscribes they should be deduced from the overall open rates as it's a misleading indication of engagement.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. More Key Metrics with the ability to choose time-frames & as a program in a whole.

I would love to have the ability to pull our contact loss over a specific time-range. As well as Conversion, Click and List Growth Rate. Currently to get this information I am creating delivery groups for the weeks in the month or by the quarter but that only takes bulk sends into consideration. I am trying to see these kpi's as a whole picture. List growth rate is so hard to see with the current reporting.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow the option to hide certain item skus from a delivery report

In the Messages-> Deliveries ->Delivery Report-> Conversions, it would be a great addition if there was a way to filter out orders with a specific sku to not appear or be calculated in the conversion rate. This allows for more accurate reporting if you want to just look for how an e-mail sold 1 item.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. better segment reporting

Include segment size reporting and other reporting similar to the reporting on a list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. GeoIP report

Need an overall view of all contacts and by list of GeoIP. I know I can create segments based on GeoIP, don't need this for targeting purposes - for reporting purposes I need to know where contacts on each list are from.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’ve submitted this ticket to the Product teams who handle both Contact data and Reporting elements. As I hear back more information on if this is possible, or when a new report may be available, I will keep this ticket updated. Thanks so much for the suggestion!

15. Show all advanced options for SMS sends in the delivery report

SMS Delivery reports do not show any advanced delivery options so that lists being sent messages are shown in the delivery report.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base