Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Merge Delivery Groups

Would be great to have a way to merge delivery groups into a new delivery group without having to go into individual deliveries one by one. For example, it would make looking at the Q4 2012 vs. Q4 2011 easier - if I could take October 2011, November 2011, December 2011 Delivery Groups and merge the contents into a new Delivery Group that would show me 4th quarter results. etc etc..

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are planning a large Reporting overhaul over the next year. Delivery Groups are actually being replaced by new functionality, that offers the flexibility you’re looking for. More details will be shared at Bronto Summit 2016 and after. I am closing this ticket not because we disagree with the suggestion, but since we are not doing further enhancements on Delivery Groups. Additional information can be found in other Reporting-related ticket submissions.

2. Average Open & Click Rates by Industry

It would be helpful to see how my client stacks up against Bronto's other clients in the same industry. For example, my client is in the food service industry and based on Bronto's other clients that are also in the food service industry, it would be helpful to see if their open rates and click rates are similar to the averages from other food service industry clients.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Filter out cancelled deliveries in 'Deliveries' view

It would be great to add 'Cancelled' as a filter in the Advanced option in the Deliveries view, along with Skipped, Test, etc.

We have many cancelled deliveries as users make tweaks to the message after it is scheduled. This makes the 'Deliveries' view hard to navigate.

Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. List pending reports on the dashboard

I'd like to see pending reports in the Recent Reports area. It's frustrating to submit a report request and then not see anything. I know that's normal for how a big system generates reports, but people like to see that their stuff is happening.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  3 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Remove Cancelled orders from Reporting

Bronto seems to also include CANCELLED orders within its Processed Orders, Revenue and Revenue per Email reports, etc.
    This gives a very inaccurate depiction on how well the emails are performing. CANCELLED orders should not be part of reporting, as they did not actually contribute to the Revenue.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base