Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. More customization with google analytics

Add the ability to edit utm_campaign within a message/campaign/delivery group. This doesn't work in the Custom Analytics, since we send for events and want to track all emails sent during a specific event with the same utm_campaign. There is no benefit for us, tracking wise, to have a different campaign utm for each email.

Or make "Delivery Group" an option in the dropdown or content tags.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make a report that can show you revenue data based off of day of the week.

For example...what day performs better (Monday? Thursday? Friday? WOuld be nice to know the optimal day of the week and time to send emails if they are time sensitive ones that cannot be optimized.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More Robust Reporting

Ability to create reports and provide more in depth results when looking at various programs. There should be the ability to break down analytics by type of campaign, segmentation and various KPI's. Within Responsys, you have the ability to drag and drop the various options to build out your own customizable reports. Bronto should have something similar in nature.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Downloading Report Data

Ability to download report data for messages sent, reporting Day, Time, Domain, and open rate information in a graph form.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Dashboard Reporting Enhancement

None of the Messaging dashboards can be manipulated based on sorting preferences. You can only change the view based on Last Edited Column. My team would like to have the functionality to change views based on Click Rate, or Revenue or Conversion Rate, etc. In order to do this currently, you have to export the date into excel and manipulate from there. This functionality should be available within the platform for immediate viewing/reporting, etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Clicks page

On the delivery report on the clicks section, there should be a way to view the full e-flyer in full on the screen, rather than just appearing in small sections that you have to scroll down on to view in parts. I would like to view the e-flyer in full on the page, not just sections, so that I can compare against other e-flyers in full screen and map out areas and see hot topics/words/favoured positions.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. split unique conversions vs. total orders revenue in message reports

When looking at the conversions tab in the message report, I want to see the total revenue for unique conversions, not total orders overall. The report isn't accurate as it's recording total revenue from future orders that haven't come direct from that email.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Group Performance Report

We run collaborative contests with other brands for email acquisition and would love to be able to report on a group of contacts.

For example, let's say we ran a contest with Test Brand and generate 4,000 contacts that we import into Bronto. I would love to know how those contacts perform over time; open rate, click rate, unsubscribe rate, revenue, etc). To do that now, I'd have to add them to a list and send to each specific contest list individually.

Ultimately, we want to know if it was worth running that promotion with Test Brand.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add day broken out to a Comparison Report download

It would be great to see the comparison report with each day broken out. Right now only shows a consolidated data. I can see a the report with each day broken out when enter to a message and export all data time. Can you imagine to enter to an each message (which are a lot) and then export the data?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Support minute granularity in open metric report

Delivery and message reports currently include a graph that displays opens by hour. This results in an open at 09:50 being grouped with opens at 0900, despite being closer to an open at 1000. I would like to see more granularity in this report, such as grouping into 15-minute increments.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Export all segment data into .xls or .csv

I'd like to be able to export segment metrics for a single or series of emails. The current process of clicking in and out of each segment is ridiculously inefficient for software designed to save time. The data's all there, but it's all tucked away in different pockets so I have to manually find each piece of data and manually transcribe it to a master spreadsheet so we can analyze segments. Incredibly inefficient. Make it easier to gather data on segments...that's the whole reason we use your EMS.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ability to see when a messsage is cancelled and by who.

We would like the audit log to show if a message is cancelled, who cancelled it and when.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Request for unique UTML fields for containers in addition to message name

We currently sync our Bronto email campaigns with Google Analytics URL extensions.

For each email campaign, the message name is attached at the end of every link so that we can track campaign performance.

We'd like to have this kind of functionality at the container level, where we can give each container a unique name and have Bronto automatically add that name at the end of URLs [in addition to the campaign name] so that we can monitor the performance of each container/module.

We could do this manually but it wouldn't be ideal or time-efficient.

Is there a way to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. clicks by hour

When gauging the efficacy of creative/offer within an email I often use the click-to-open rate as a key indicator. One thing, however, that I am not able to determine is the overall impact on clicks/hour similar to how opens are broken out in delivery reports. I'm not sure why there is not a similar breakout for clicks? Is this on the roadmap at all? This would be a huge help in comparing current deliveries' real-time performance against comp periods to see how the email's clicks are trending.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add the Labels feature to Delivery Groups

We have many Delivery Groups, some of which are more important to our daily work than others. Having the Labels feature (like Segments have) with a way to filter and see Delivery Groups with only a certain Label would be useful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow custom logical delivery groups

Delivery groups are a great start but the current setup is limited. Having to manually add messages or deliveries makes useful comparisons difficult.

Adding dynamic delivery groups with conditional logic (a la the dynamic membership in "all marketing" and "all transactional" groups) would allow myriad options.

A few examples:

- deliveries sent during certain hours
    - deliveries sent on certain days
    - deliveries with a subject in a certain length range
    - deliveries with a subject containing certain words
    - deliveries that were time-optimized or were not
    - messages/deliveries that were sent from a certain workflow
    - deliveries that were…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Change Link Fixer Tool to work on individual links rather than as a search&replace

http://blog.bronto.com/product/introducing-link-repair-fix-link-time/

The Link Fixer tool mentioned in the above blog post is a life-saver, but I realized today that it is flawed. The Blog post would have you believe that what you are doing is changing individual links, when this is not true. What it is actually doing is doing a search&replace on the entire message and changing all instances of the "wrong" link with the "fixed" link.

This works great when you realize that you sent out an e-mail with a link that is just straight wrong... But not so much when you've sent an e-mail and accidentally left…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bulk Exporting

I would like to have an exporting system to provide stats for each message sent over a period of time, rather than stats on the entire month without specific data recorded for each message. The current workflow to do this is to navigate to the comparison reports tab and select each individual message to pull metrics on that message over a period of time. To find which messages have been sent and opened during a specific timeframe, we pull from google analytics. When over 100 messages are sent out to/opened by thousands of customers every month, this is a very…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Single report with metrics from all sub groups

Hi Guys,

I would like to know if there is a feature in Bronto by which I can export the performance metrics of all campaigns sent across all subgroups registered under a single user. Currently I'm able to view and export the metrics of a single campaign in a subgroup but it would be easier if there was a way to export the metrics of all campaigns sent across all accounts belonging to a user and within a particular date range.

Please let me know if this is possible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Show subject line for deliveries sent to a segment

Currently, when viewing the deliveries sent to a segment, it doesn't appear to be possible to see which subject line was assigned to which delivery (for an A/B test, for example). This makes reporting on differences in behavior difficult.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base