Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Provide a way to dynamically create delivery groups.

I currently have a number of delivery groups ranging from monthly groupings to specific segments by year. These can often be tedious to manage and to make sure everything gets in there. It would be great if we could build rules for a delivery group as one would for a segment... i.e. if send date is 2011 and message name contains (05-09) those messages would auto populate in the delivery group 2011 - 05-09 and so on.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

declined  ·  3 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add "Message" column into "Metrics by Delivery" reporting in Delivery Groups.

It took months of pleading to get this column added to the old Campaign reports, as it's the only way to differentiate messages with the same subject line, and yet for some reason Bronto decided the column was unimportant in the new Fall release and removed it.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add "Download Table Data" to 'Showing Metrics For' Table

When in a Delivery Report or Message Report, select the option in the upper right-hand corner for "Showing Metrics For". The resulting table only has an icon for Refresh. Please add 'Download Table Data' to this table. This will allow me to export a data table of the metrics for each recipient list or segment.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are planning a large Reporting overhaul over the next year. The pages in question will be changing drastically and the table referenced here will no longer be displayed. However, there are a other planned enhancements that should provide the delivery metrics that you are looking for.

5. Revert Report Export back to Horizontal

I find it odd that the layout of the report export function does not mirror the Interface. In the Bronto Tool, all data is laid out horizontally. When you export a report for a delivery group, the data is vertical. These vertical reports are basically useless for me as we have based all of our report in a horizontal fashion. I now have to manually cut and paste each delivery to into our monthly reports. I understand the vertical approach allows you to pack in more data, but why that can't be done on a horizontal plane does not make…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bring back the report funnel graph.

Bring back the report funnel graph.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The problem with the funnel was that it was a static image, it never changed with your data. It simply doesn’t fit where we are going with the application in terms of trying to represent whats going on with your marketing activities

7. Profiler - Multi Select Values

When in Profiler, currently we cannot select a range of numbers within the field options. This would allow for viewing potential segments in a range of days, number of orders, dollars generated etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Consolidate Summary report and detailed contact report into 1 when "both" is selected

Instead of receiving 2 separate reports when "both" is selected having them rolled into 1.

Also the ability to schedule the "both" report option when setting the send up as at the moment you can only do it for the summary report when setting up the send.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

This is not something we are looking to change at this time. However, we are planning a complete overhaul of all reporting tools in the future and will definitely take this suggestion into consideration then!

9. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. In "All Deliveries" Show more rows than 100 - Up to 5000 would be great.

In "All Deliveries" Show more rows than 100 - Up to 5000 would be great.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add an official confirmation receipt for deliveries

This would be a report that could be generated from Bronto's server side which officially details when a campaign was sent and to how many contacts.

For example, two companies are collaborating and one needs to prove that it sent an email campaign to the number of contacts it promised.

Currently, reports can be generated for the user that can then be forwarded along. However, it would be beneficial to have a report be created and sent by Bronto so there is no possibility for falsifying of data.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. User Engagement Reporting

I would like to gain additional insight in to Subscribers' interaction with mail being sent to them. For example, if we could be able to obtain reporting for TINS (this is not spam) and forwarding, that would be great! I would be able to better understand what emails / content Subscribers like and what's not that important. I know that this type of reporting is available, Return Path's Inbox Insight currently offers this engagement data. http://www.returnpath.com/solution-content/inbox-insight/

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. More Ways To Declare Email Revenue

We are finding that many times if we send an email out with a graphic that has a coupon code in it that customers may often write or copy down the code, not click on any links in the e-mail, and then go to our site and checkout. Because they did not click on any links, Bronto does not associate the order that the person placed as being email revenue because of the no clicks, even though, you can definitely say they converted because of the e-mail.

We are also having this problem at times with people who simply open…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Track Revenue by domain

I would like to see a report where I could track revenue by domain, so I could see impacts from shifts like Gmail tabs and Yahoo email recycling.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. View Overall Delivery Rating for sends through AMR / Workflows

It would be great to be able to view your overall Delivery Rating for all messages sent through an AMR or a Workflow. To do so right now, you would have to click into each delivery sent which is quite cumbersome especially for AMR/Workflows that run super-frequently.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Categorize Delivery Groups

Reporting is a bit cumbersome. We segment all over the world and send multiple deliveries of the same message. With Delivery Groups, it's much easier to see how our email performs. I am going to have tons of delivery groups, but I would love a way to categorize them. I'd also like to categorize segments as well, but I think that suggestion has already been made. Thanks!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. allow multi-select on the delivery group list when adding deliveries to delivery groups.

For example, this would allow you to add messages to a delivery group for the month, the quarter and the year all at the same time, without having to duplicate effort.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. exclude conversion metrics for messages that were sent before conversion tracking was in place from delivery groups.

For example, if I have been sending for one year but only had conversion tracking in place for 6 months, it makes the overall conversion rate for the All Deliveries delivery group skewed by factoring across all messages (including those that had a conversion rate of 0% since there was no conversion tracking in place). Why not exclude messages that were sent before conversion tracking was enabled for the conversion metrics? Better yet, instead of displaying 0 for messages that had no conversion tracking, display it as a dash or x, etc. to denote that the conversion rate isn't truly…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow Importing of Past Email Stats

I would like to compare my email results I receive in Bronto to past email campaigns that I sent out before Bronto.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base