Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. CC option for Workflow

Add the ability to CC someone or send an alert email to another user on a Workflow Send Email node.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Frequency Cap: Prioritize Workflows before other e-mails

As I am creating more and more workflows, I do not want to spam our contacts. In order to avoid that, I need to create a frequency cap. Since we are sending out 3-4 newsletters to all of our contacs each week, there is a big possibility that the standard e-mail comes before the workflow e-mail. I would love if we somehow could make workflow e-mails always be first priority in a frequency cap.

Example:
    - A contact is in a workflow and will recieve an e-mail on monday at 09 PM.

- On the same day, we send out…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. In Workflows add a trigger "If Specific Email Opened" Then.... If Not Then ....

In Workflows add a trigger "If Specific Email Opened" Then.... If Not Then .... where the next step is a list membership or segment change or start of a email sequence

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Trigger a workflow simply from a customer already being a member of a segment.

Currently to trigger a workflow it is triggered when someone becomes a member of a segment. Often I want to trigger a workflow (multi step promotion for example) and I have to do a merge into list to start it. Why can't we start it when someone is simply part of a segment?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add On Change Node

I want to have On Change node build in Automation.

There are lots of companies, not only mine, that rely on sending triggered emails to users whose values in one of the fields been changed.

For example, I have a field called Account Status that contains two values: Paid and Not Paid. First I come in as a user with value Not Paid. Later on, my account status could change to Paid and I would like to trigger an email. I don't want to build different segments for that. I want everything to be done in one workflow and one…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow Workflow trigger on Radio Button change of any kind

currently it seems the trigger requires me to specify the new value of the radio button for the trigger to be effective. In some cases it would be much easier for workflow creation and maintenance if the trigger simply checked for the field value was changed and then I can check all situations in a single workflow. I think it is true for all field values that often times I would like to have any change to a particular field trigger the workflow so you might go in that direction but it is especially frustrating for check boxes and radio…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Send SMS message automatically within a specific time frame

When using SMS in automation, there should be rules that can restrict to send the SMS between times that are allowed. For example only send between 8am and 10pm to be able to comply regulations when sending marketing SMS messages during regular "awake" hours.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base