Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. add more testing capabilities to work flows

I would love the ability to designate the "to email" for emails in a work flow. Or potentially add a test email option you can add to work flows. The Cart Testing App is impossible to test in any kind of a timely fashion....

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

triaged  ·  5 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pause Node Option for Workflows

I think there should be an ability to Pause a node in automated workflows. When a particular node is paused, the contact could then 'skip' past the paused node and just keep moving through the workflow as if the 'paused' node is not there.

This would be useful if there's a particular email featuring a product that is currently out of stock or an email with older content that needs to be updated before a contact can move through the workflow.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Workflow decision block based on current real world values

I would like a decision node with Yes and No paths that checks the current day of the week and hour of the day. If a contact gets to a certain node on Monday we might send them a message at 6 PM. If they get to the same node on Sunday we may send the same message but we might send it at Noon. I don't want to delay the contact and wait for a particular day, I want to change the flow based on the current day (i.e. Is Today Sunday: Yes or No.). The same is true…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Prioritize workflows and limit the number of times a contact may simultaneously be on workflows to a number of times

We are currently working with several workflows and creating more and more of them. I need to be able to prioritize between workflows (in an easy way) to make sure contacts can be in 1 (or 2 at the utmost) workflow at a time.
    There should be an option to limit the number of times a contact may simultaneously be on workflows to a number of times. For example have an overview of active workflows in which you can easily prioritize them.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base