Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Admin emailed in a workflow process

In a workflow if a contact gets to a certain point an admin can be emailed to be informed that a contact completed a process

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to Set E-mail Subject in the Send E-mail Node

Would like the option to send an e-mail using the Send Email node in a workflow but the ability to enter in a subject line. We have the option to set the From name, the From e-mail address, but not the subject line. This would make it profoundly more easy to setup simple re-mailings in the workflow if we only want to change the subject line rather than send an entirely new setup e-mail message.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Workflow Delay Action: Additional Delay Type Options

Would like to see additional drop down options added to include relative dates (month/day only - no year), day of the week, or maybe holiday perhaps.

For example: sending out a birthday email through a workflow that didn't require a year in its delay would eliminate additional copies of the same workflow varying by year only.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make the Magento 1 Module/Extension Provide a 2 Way Sync of Subscription Status

The Magento 1 Module provides only a 1 way subscription status sync from Magento to Bronto. This creates a terrible customer experience where they may unsubscribe via Bronto (eg: through the footer unsubscribe) and this unsubscribe is NOT sync'd back to Magento.

This means that customer service see the customer as subscribed in Magento admin and the customers sees themselves as still subscribed in Magento 'My Account' but they are not actually subscribed to anything. Then you have the added confusion of multi-list subscriptions (and transactional email subscriptions) and it all starts to get messy fast.

The Bronto Magento 2…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add a read-only workflow view

I'd like the first click into a workflow to show a read-only view for analysis, with an edit button to edit. It's too easy to accidentally disturb a workflow when you're just looking and scrolling around.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is not something we are looking to implement at this time. You are welcome to use a Reply-To address on your outgoing deliveries and then setup a response message on your side. But any messages Bronto were to send (if we were to implement this) would count toward your email allocation, which probably isn’t what you’re looking to do.

8. create a widget to "Add Event to my Calendar" like Cvent does

Would allow recipients to add an event to their Outlook, Google, Yahoo, etc. calendars

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Create a delay node in Workflows that allows us to interact with the contact while they're on the delay node

This would be very similar to a do {} while {} loop, so that we could perform actions on a contact even while they're on a delay node, such as attaching a node to check a field on a contact to the delay node, which we could then attach an action node to, to perhaps drop them from a list, or prevent them from reaching the next node after the delay.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow workflow emails to be sent using send time optimization.

The option to send emails based on the time contacts are most likely to open is a very powerful tool. However, when using a workflow to manage/automate a multi-wave email series, only the original email can be sent with send time/day optimized. What about the subsequent emails in the series?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add a "QUARTERLY" option to AMR.

Additional timing options are really needed. Monthly being the longest period between scheduled deliveries isn't enough.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Our Automated Message Rule functionality is being replicated by Workflows, and AMRs will be deprecated in the future. You can setup a segment with quarterly search rules and trigger a Workflow with this segment now.

12. Allow remails on recurring messages to also be recurring

When creating a new messages, there are the options to make the message recurring as well as make it remail after a few days...

It would be helpful if the remail also was scheduled to be a recurring send as is the main message.

Otherwise, only the first send in a recurring message gets the remail scheduled, and the remaining sends do not.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Additional Timing Triggers for AMR's

I would like to see additional options when setting AMR's. Being able to send out an email once a quarter or every 2 months.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. In Workflows, show the active contacts in the trigger as well, so when I import a list and the trigger is 'added to a list', I can see those

In Workflows, show the active contacts in the trigger as well, so when I import a list and the trigger is 'added to a list', I can see those numbers. Especially when the next action is to Delay, I have to wait until the Delay time is up to see how many have been added. Actually, the new ones should show as 'Active' in the next step, shouldn't they, then move to 'Processed' when the delay time has elapsed?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ability to Trigger adding contacts to Delivery Groups within Automation/Workflows

I think it would be a good idea to be able to add contacts to delivery groups as a step within workflows. This way you can easily track that delivery group in a consistent updated manner.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Trigger Order is Shipped workflow when order is created with shipping date filled

Currently, the "order is shipped" workflow trigger only fires when the shipping date of an order is changed. But if that attribute has a value when the order is created, meaning the order has already shipped by the time the order was send into Bronto, then this trigger never fires.

The primary use case for this is when orders are placed by customer service reps on the e-commerce platform's admin tool or order management system. Since front-end orders are first captured by the shopping cart abandonment script, they get subsequently changed when they have been shipped. However, orders whcih are…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add Folder location Column in Picking A Message

I have a design request. In Setting up a Workflow and Picking a Message, it would be so helpful for me if I could tell where the message is coming from (which folder) because I have many duplicate messages in various sub folders. Right now I don't know which one is which. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

In the coming months we will be moving to a new message-organization method. This will allow you to “tag” a message in multiple groups, which is not currently possible in the folder system. For now, we have released a feature that will display the image of the message when hovering on the name within the Workflow message-picker. This may help you find the correct message without having to manually open each one.

If you would like to discuss this further, feel free to comment back on this ticket, but for now it will be closed.

Thanks for your understanding,
    - Jocelyn @ Bronto

• Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base