Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Countdown Timer

It would be nice to have a prebuilt tool that can create countdown timers for us to drag and drop into our messages.

This article at Litmus offers a solution, which, in theory could be set up as an element in the new message builder.

https://litmus.com/community/learning/27-how-to-add-a-countdown-timer-to-your-email

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. sort message views on 'revenue', 'transactions' etc.

I've seen similar ideas posted, but this is a quick and easy way to see what's working the best. Really surprising that it's not here. For example, if I have a folder for Clearance emails - instead of digging into the delivery groups, I could quickly see which one performs the best on the basic revenue metrics.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to turn off Bronto tracking for specific links in a message

Bronto swaps in a bronto-specific URL and then redirects that to the correct URL (to our site home page for example). 99.9% of the time this works flawlessly and allows Bronto to track who clicked, etc.

But sometimes this doesn't work, and the new URL breaks. For example, https://wwwapps.ups.com/tracking/tracking.cgi?tracknum=1ZY836770356134400
    turns into the broken link
    http://enews.chromeindustries.com/t/l?ssid=34091&subscriber_id=amwxayisepxehzepideldlsluiyjbfl&delivery_id=anaodpioqrwyjcutcidtsrsckbymbno&td=o6OY2mdBlPrOOoqD9Y6VTgejVwQhLnRSTwRh4SN3I-Gw05heJrcgh8u4gA9VjcEW72MKXhP7odz3T3VrcaUjFzfS-3ePgll0Aookb0TdANj7rFcNrgyfKoXJQE1ehA8NV3w6cLJwVa9AD9MxOjm1PPcEHACAOYoe25qwX9a7YwZgOc3nZwekImMoUfUXYbUu2Q9dcjVrjdZF3XFmcbU3Jt2kW4PzhI15AbcUZByRpbTYrZ1fXjAKu2SkiF0Ws0pLA1bRWZh8HodxM

Would be great to get a screen that would allow you to see all the URLs in your message and uncheck any that you did not want Bronto to track.

In this case, the outbound message would simply contain "https://wwwapps.ups.com/tracking/tracking.cgi?tracknum=1ZY836770356134400

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Better Search

Allow/recognize wildcards or boolean terms in "Contains Search" specifically in All Deliveries.

Search responds to "whole words," but not breaks at non-alphabetic characters. Trying to use a simple code for types of campaigns with alpha's and underscores and Bronto's current search brings back irrelevant results.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Sort by 'Send Date' in All Messages and Messages subfolders

You can currently only Sort by 'Send Date' in All Deliveries, should be able to sort by Send Date under All Messages and Messages subfolders.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. have an option to preserve all my HTML in templates and WYSIWIG so my tracking codes don't get modified.

When I write tracking codes in the HTML of my templates or insert HTML using the WYSIWIG, parts of my tracking code get deleted. I need an option that preserves my HTML.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base