Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Start and end times and dates on Content Tags - enabling scheduled content updates in relevant messages such as the start of a sale

At present we use content tags to promote our current sale at the bottom of our lifecycle emails, such as welcome series. However, at the start or end of a sale the content tag has to be manually updated to either delete the content or refresh it with the current sale material.

If there was a way to schedule the content to change at a particular time and date it would allow us to set up new content to replace old content at a particular time - and no customer would ever receive an email with content that was out…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

received  ·  2 comments  ·  Messages - Content Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Custom fields for messages (like custom fields on contacts)

We would like to create custom fields that are associated with messages and they would operate similarly to custom fields on contacts. Even if the field type was limited to text, it would greatly simplify a lot of the repetitive work required to create all of our messages
      By creating message fields that can be used as field tags in all the same places that contact field tags are used we can make much better use of our time and reduce keying errors. Just like field tags from custom contact fields the custom message field tags could be used in…

4 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages - Content Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • There is a pre-defined Bronto style - 'table.editor-body img{ height:auto;} ' which automatically resizes all images to their original size

There is a pre-defined Bronto style - 'table.editor-body img{ height:auto;} ' which automatically resizes all images to their original size.

I normally code the content tags in Litmus editor and thoroughly test it there before uploading it to Bronto. But I always find my images blown up to their original dimensions when tested through Bronto.

It is possible to override the above style by adding a custom CSS style targeting those images but I believe it would be better if you can omit that completely as it serves no other purpose.

The above change would be very helpful for those…

2 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Content Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Refresh content tags at time of sending

I learned that messages pull in content tags at the time of *scheduling* and don't refresh before sending.

That I can't change a global piece of content and know that all messages from that moment on will get the changed content is ridiculous. If I schedule the week's messages on Monday morning and then make a change to our global header (content tag), those scheduled messages should refresh with the new content before sending.

1 vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages - Content Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Content Tag Use Count in List

In the Content Tag list, show the number of messages that reference the Content Tag. This will for easier maintenance of the tags and to allow you confidentially delete tags that you know are no longer used.

1 vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Content Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Don't see your idea?
            Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base