Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pop-Up Already a Subscriber

It would be nice to have a pop up come up for those that get the prompt and enter their info again to say "Thanks! You're Already a Subscriber" Be on the lookout for .... etc."

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Apps - Popup Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow UTM inclusion or exclusion from Pop-Up Manager

It would be great if we could block or allow the firing of the pop-up based on a utm tracking parameter. Most if not all other pop-ups I have worked with allow this. For example I might want to have a pop-up fire specifically for PPC traffic, or have it not fire for anyone coming from a specific traffic source.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Apps - Popup Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Radio button fields appear on the pop-up with rounded edges but text fields or date fields appear with squared off edges.

I suggest Bronto either allows the user to decide how to design the fields (rounded or squared off) to match the branding of their site OR make all field designs consistent. It looks unprofessional to have multiple fields and some are rounded and some are squared off.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Enable CAPTCHA on Pop-Ups

For added security from spam bots it would be Amazing if we had the option to enable CAPTCHA on pop-ups. PLEASE CONSIDER ASAP!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Apps - Popup Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. pop up manager close button on confirmation side

can we please allow to have a submit button style 'close' on the confirmation side of the pop up?

At the moment, we only have the 'close' copy at the bottom left, which is hard to spot and leaves quite a confusing user experience.

In my case, on the second side of the pop up/confirmation page I'd like to be able to include a CTA of 'CONTINUE SHOPPING' so once the customer has filled out/signed up they can carry on browsing easily.

I don't want to direct visitors to another page, as they may be en-route to conversion etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  3 comments  ·  Apps - Popup Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. pop up manager ip tracking

It would be great to restrict pop up manager to an IP address so that it does not keep appearing to users. Cookies are often deleted by users.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Pop-up version for mobile that is bottom aligned to screen

Due to the restrictions Google places on pop-ups without being penalized in SEO, it's hard to leverage the pop-up functionality for mobile traffic. Plus, mobile is a growing segment that for many sites is surpassing desktop traffic. There is a huge missed opportunity for sites to capture email addresses from their mobile traffic. Being able to bottom align the pop-up on the screen for mobile (and desktop even) so that it takes up only 25-30% of the screen would be helpful. A lot of sites are taking this approach. Some examples are attached here.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base