Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pop-up Manager: Allow us to install our Brand font

Branding is very important for us, it would be great if there will be an option for us to use our Brand's font in the app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Apps - Popup Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Introduce more display options for Pop-Up Manager App

The lightbox box is great for desktop and tablets but the best email sign up areas I've seen around the web for mobile is a bar along the top of the page.

I would love to see this type of functionality available from the Bronto pop up manager app. That way, our mobile list growth strategy would be even better!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Apps - Popup Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

About a month ago we released an update to our Popup Manager App that allows you to create separate mobile and desktop versions, all in one App. You can read more at this blog article.

http://blogs.bronto.com/product/new-in-pop-up-manager-mobile-versions-unique-coupons-and-more/

However, if you’re looking for an email sign up option that shows in the header or footer of your site, you’re probably better using a different feature – Direct Add. This is a snippet of code that can be added to any form you design, so it can look and feel however you’d like. It can pass over email address to Bronto, as well as first name or list assignments – up to 20 variables. The code for Direct Add can be found at Home > Settings > Data Exchange > Direct Add, and is well documented in our Help system.

I hope this helps!
    - Jocelyn @ Bronto

• Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base