Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Capture the coupon code assigned to a contact

We have uploaded a bunch of unique coupon codes in the coupon manager, to be given to new subscribers from a welcome pop-up modal. The codes are being sent, but we sometimes get calls from users wanting to know what their code is (maybe they never got the welcome series email). There's no way for us to know which code was sent to which contact. Would be helpful..

9 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

triaged  ·  2 comments  ·  Apps - Coupon Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Coupon Rendering

Dynamic coupons are, of course, highly trackable and desirable. However, when customers cannot copy and paste their coupon codes from an email to the site, this creates a friction point. In particular, a mobile user may not have the ability to quickly jot down a 12-digit code and then accurately type it into a coupon code field on a mobile device. This friction point is easily one that turns a mobile impulse buyer into a, "I'll do this later at home" shopper who may not return. I would submit that making coupon codes copy/paste-able would not only improve the customer…

7 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Apps - Coupon Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Have multiple notification alerts per campaign in Bronto Coupon Manager

It would be really helpful if we were able to set up multiple notification emails for each campaign, instead of just one. Right now we have the ability to do one email notification, but ideally we could have one to warn us farther out that our number is running low, so we can request more codes; and another notification once we're getting dangerously low - to make sure we turn off the campaign associated.

We run many campaigns in BCM, so having the ability to monitor them all more closely without having to change the notification settings each time would…

3 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  1 comment  ·  Apps - Coupon Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Make Coupon Manager text-based instead of image-based

There are 2 reasons this is critical:
          1) Our customers want to be able to copy/paste coupon codes from the email into the check-out field
          2) We have received complaints from blind customers that screen readers cannot detect coupon codes in emails when they are image-based.

I can see that others had requested this change and it was declined by Bronto because this would be a hard change to implement. I'm adding this request again due to its importance.

2 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Apps - Coupon Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Click to download/print for coupons

Have a way for message recipients to easily click to save or print coupons generated from the Coupon Manager App. I've gotten as far as creating a webform with the HTML image tag in it, and then using that webform as a link in my message, however the barcode will not display. There should be an easier way to print these coupons besides printing the entire message.

1 vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Apps - Coupon Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Ability to use as many numbers or letters for barcodes

We recently ran into a situation where we uploaded coupon codes and the barcode or number wasn't showing. When asked about it and had support look into it they concluded that it needs to be an odd amount of numbers/letters. This is a pain because our stores also need to scan these codes and they are on a 9 digit system. I feel you should be able to use any amount of numbers and letters you want since not every company works the same way.

1 vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

• Copy coupon manager campaigns

I'd like to have a copy campaign functionality in the Coupon Manager app. We work for several countries, which most of the time have similar coupon campaigns, which I need to set up from scratch now for each country which is very time consuming compared to set up 1 campaign from scratch and copy and make a few changes for the others. Furthermore if I make a new coupon manager campaign for the next year of my birthday campaign (to prevent contacts to be left out at the next birthday) I need to make them all over now too.

1 vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Coupon Manager Expiration Notifications

Within Coupon Manager, I appreciate that we have the ability to receive a notification when we hit a low volume of codes. I would also like to be able to tell Coupon Manager what the expiration date is for an uploaded bank of codes and then have the app email me when I am within a user-determined period of time of that expiration. That is, just as coupon manager lets me tell it to email me when we have X codes left, I would like to be able to tell it to email me X days before the bank of…

1 vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• coupon expiration

Found the issue is that the coupon expires on Father’s Day Sunday 6/19/16 but the system reads that as 12:00AM not end of day which would be 11:59pm. I suggest they add the ability to select time of day or at least a reminder that the system reads the date as 12:00am not end of day.

1 vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Apps - Coupon Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • add date fields to coupon app reporting

Add date fields to coupon app reporting so that we can see dates coupons were sent/redeemed. It would be helpful for our accounting team to track outstanding liabilities.

1 vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Apps - Coupon Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • Don't see your idea?
                      Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base