Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Import Options - Overwrite Empty Field - Check Box

Within Netsuite when you import records there is a check box in their advanced options that says "Overwrite Empty Fields". This is vitally important for imports to have. Sometimes you want to erase what's there and leave a field blank. And more importantly, if you put through an import that has some fields filled in and others not filled it, you need to be able to have that ONE file update only the fields that possess information and skip or the empty fields in your import file INSTEAD of wiping the field in Bronto to be empty too.... Not realizing…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts - Imports, Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. File Updates & Response Email Modification

I discussed with Eben Holt and it was suggested I post this here:

Not truly an API request, but this is regarding the HTTP Post list update method...

For the HTTP Post upload response emails Bronto sends to list admins, could we get the header recap of the processing results in the email? (not any specific records that were issues, just the header results?)...

It would be great to know from the email if there were any errors or if the post was a full success... Obviously we could login for more details if invalids/errors are reported in the recap.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts - Imports, Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base