Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Updating email addresses through Import tool

It should be a simple matter to have some functionality built into Bronto where you can update email addresses using a CSV file with just two columns: CurrentEmail and UpdateEmail

My company went through a call campaign and found that many e-mail addresses in our system were wrong or needed updating. I am told by support that the only way to update those email addresses would involve using the API. Being that I am not a developer by any means, that's a bit of a stretch for me.

Is there any reason that this simple functionality does not exist? Or…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Contacts - Imports, Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Unfortunately this is not currently possible due to how our system uses the email address as the unique contact identifier. While that may change in the future, it is a major undertaking and I do not have any timeframe to estimate. If we do change our position on this, I will of course update this submission with any new information.

Thanks for your understanding,
    Jocelyn @ Bronto

• Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base