Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Provide a Save As Feature for Segments

It would be great to have a "Save As" feature for segments. Many times I go into a segment and play around with the criteria. Once I get what I want, it would be nice to save as a new segment. Right now the options are save (which means I would lose my initial segment) and cancel (which means I need to start all over.) This would be a big time saver.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Segment Export - Include Lists that Contacts are on

When exporting a segment, it currently does not export the lists that a particular contact is on. This information would be helpful, as we have to run a special report from the Manage Contacts screen and cross reference the data (time consuming).

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Calculate open rate / # sent emails /# open emails / revenue for contacts for specified period

Currently one can only see and use conact metrics metrics (# sent, # open, revenue, open rate) for the 'lifetime' of contact (i.e. whatever period is in bronto). It would be very useful to be able to pull some or all of those metrics for the specified period (date range) or at least for "last X" month/day to be able to calculate more recent metrics and use them in segments or reports.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can we have the option to segment based on when a customer was sent a certain delivery?

Currently we can only say was sent a delivery within last x days. If we're wanting to specify a certain delivery we can't do that if they've been sent several deliveries in the last x days.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Automatically generated workflow-node-based segments

Rather than having to either A) manually assign contacts to lists based on their path through a workflow, or B) create segments to accomplish the same thing:

1. Each workflow node already keeps track of who passes through it (but we can only see the count currently)
    2. If Bronto exposed that contact segment as a "ghost" segment, we could target behavior at those contacts directly at a very granular level

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base