Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow comma-separated values for segment search

Using a range for zip codes isn't precise enough. Pasting a comma separated value list or importing an XML to the rule logic would help. The goal would be to create segments for each of the shipping zones from our warehouse to custom message customers of when our shipping cutoff dates and times are for their specific mailing address for the holiday season. GeoIP is not exact enough either.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

triaged  ·  12 comments  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Segment data by a combination of RFM metrics

We need to be able to segment Contacts who have placed 3+ orders in the last 12 months or spend >=£600 in the last 12 months.

This is currently possible using Order data and RFM metrics. Order Count related to lifetime order count and you can't combine it with a custom date range, which is a serious limitation.

I hope this can be implemented quickly, it is a major limitation and the workaround is ugly and cumbersome.

Workaround:
    Create multiple fields on the Contact table to hold OrderCount and OrderTotal for 0-6, 0-12, 0-24, 0-36, 12-24 & 24-36 months. Precalculate…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  4 comments  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Create Segment for Radius from Zip Code, based on Field not GeoIP

I'd like to create a segment and run the same sort of "radius" function that is available in the GeoIP section but in the fields section.

Essentially, I want to be able to select the field Zip Code, then ask for all zip codes in a 50 mile radius instead of having to input in hundreds of individual zip codes.

Hoping this would be something fairly easy to implement since the tech already exists for GeoIP, but would be so helpful for an account like us where the majority of our subscribers have provided a zip code as a field!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  4 comments  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Segmentation Filtering by Multiple Labels

I would like to see the ability to filter segments by more than one label. I am approaching 300 segments and everything is labeled. If I could filter by 2 labels I could easily get the segment list to under 20 which is much easier to brows than the 130+ I have for one of my labels. I could use search as an added criteria, but the results are not standard enough to provide the grouped results needed.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  3 comments  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Segment based on social sharing stats

I'd like to be able to build a segment based on social sharing stats

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Additional Controls on Segment Logic

Currently a segment is one group of information. This has worked fine until recently. I now have similar data being imported into custom fields that needs to be specifically grouped in a single segment. We are collecting Vehicle data and need a way to split vehicle 1 from 2 but still group the same vehicles for targeting wether they are vehicle 1 or 2.

The rules allow contacts to be included into wrong segments under certain circumstances if I attempt to include more than one grouping of data. Normally this would be solved by creating another segment. In this case,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Would be nice to have ability to extract all contacts with its associated segment group

Helps in understanding # of contacts who falls through the gaps and are not part of a segments and why.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base