Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Custom conversion attribution model for phone sales

We have Bronto Integrated with Netsuite and the Netsuite orders are pulled into Bronto.

The issue is that the majority of our orders happen over the phone. A customer will receive an email from us and then call us and place the order by phone. This does not count as a conversion in Bronto even though the email prompted the phone call from the customer.

We would like to be able to create attribution models just like you can in Google Analytics so that we can apply attribution for phone sales appropriately.

We could specify a window of time so…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. E-mail Alert Feature When No Order Data Has Been Imported Within X Amount Of Time

As there are currently e-mail alert features for when your about to run out of your allocation, as well as when your sender rating drops below a certain level, I feel there is room for additional e-mail alerts.

My specific example for this one idea is regarding the importing of order data, whether it be via the API or the JavaScript Conversion Tag.

We would like to have the ability to setup an e-mail alert in an account, to be notified if no order data at all has been imported in a sub account within X amount of time. Example:

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base