Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. display orders table all records and improved search criteria

Currently, the only way to display data in the orders table is by searching for a specific order ID or orders for a specific contact. We would like to be able to display all orders in the table, and to search by additional criteria such as status, order date, created date, amount (range), shipping date.

6 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Create custom fields for order data

Currently, when we pass data through to Bronto from orders, we can only map to a preset list of fields. However, those fields aren't sufficient for the data we need to pass. We need to be able to create custom fields for orders just like we're able to do for contacts.

In our specific use case, our website allows people to make reservations. Those reservations contain a lot of valuable marketing information like check-in date, number of guests, etc., but we are unable to utilize many of them because of this limitation.

3 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Order Sorting Capabilities

It seems silly, but it'd be nice to be able to sort orders by more than just the Customer Order ID...it'd be nice to be able to sort by Date, grand total, etc...it'd also be nice to be able to see how many orders actually exist within a searched date range rather than that seeing 1-100, 101-200...

2 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  1 comment  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • stop having email show up in order search

Every time, I always see my contacts email address show in the "Search" Orders section of the contact record. As a result, it looks like there are no orders for the contact. I have to clear this for the orders to show up. Please make this blank and allow me to enter my search criteria.

2 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

• Custom conversion attribution model for phone sales

We have Bronto Integrated with Netsuite and the Netsuite orders are pulled into Bronto.

The issue is that the majority of our orders happen over the phone. A customer will receive an email from us and then call us and place the order by phone. This does not count as a conversion in Bronto even though the email prompted the phone call from the customer.

We would like to be able to create attribution models just like you can in Google Analytics so that we can apply attribution for phone sales appropriately.

We could specify a window of time so…

2 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • free form cart fields in JSON integration

Add the ability to add free form fields to the JSON integration.
              We would use this for Segmentation and in Workflows.

Our website has a concept of cart types and the site provides different options to the user depending on those types. Those cart types also indicate a lot of information about how or why the customer is shopping our site. We would like to send specific emails and or route our workflows differently based on that knowledge. It would make all the difference in why kind of offer we send the customer and when we send it.

The lineItems…

2 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • E-mail Alert Feature When No Order Data Has Been Imported Within X Amount Of Time

As there are currently e-mail alert features for when your about to run out of your allocation, as well as when your sender rating drops below a certain level, I feel there is room for additional e-mail alerts.

My specific example for this one idea is regarding the importing of order data, whether it be via the API or the JavaScript Conversion Tag.

We would like to have the ability to setup an e-mail alert in an account, to be notified if no order data at all has been imported in a sub account within X amount of time. Example:

2 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Segment by Payment Type

We would very much like to segment customers by payment type. For example, if a user likes to check out w/ Amazon Payments, we would like to customize a message that reminds them that we accept Amazon Payments.

1 vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Email Orders For a Time Period

At the end of the month, I have to do manual reporting to determine how much revenue was attributed to each message for the specific month. Currently in the dashboard, there are email orders and other orders. If I want to report how many "email orders" I have gotten and which campaigns have gotten those orders, I have to physically go into every campaign and run the time frame of that specific time period. I have several 100 campaigns that are running and having revenue attributed to them. But I can't go through each campaign at the end of the…

1 vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• Ability To Edit Order Data Within The "Edit Contact" Area Of A Specific Contact

This has been on our list for a while and have brought it up several times with various support reps and account managers over the years.

While from what I remember being told, it is currently possible to delete and/or revise, individual order data for a contact, using the full API, however being our ecommerce platform does not currently allow us this much functionality, we would just love the ability to be able to simple do it within the "Edit Contact" area for a specific contact.

Right now, when editing a contact, you are only presented with three sections:

1.…

1 vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • Don't see your idea?
                      Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base