Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. unsubscribe

Many companies are now starting to offer a blended "Unsubscribe" page which offers a combination of "Manage Preferences" and "Unsubscribe" as a single landing page experience. The benefit as a marketer is that when people click "Unsubscribe" link I want to be able to allow them to first choose their frequency before clicking on the "unsubscribe" option.

Screenshot attached of how West Elm does this.. it's very nicely done.

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Webforms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make Webform Reporting Available

The boss walks into the office and asks how many users have downloaded the latest ebook. Should be a quick answer right?

As of today there is no reporting available for webforms. We report monthly on the effectiveness of our lead capture forms and it is incredibly difficult to provide an accurate number quickly.
    Webforms should have the same reporting as messages and workflows.

We should not have create a custom list (Auto add) for each form just to report submissions.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Webforms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Provide instruction as first item in webform dropdown box - cannot select

Currently when using a dropdown box in a webform the first item in the list of options is shown as default.

It would be better to state "Please select from the list below" and force a user to then select from the list rather than skipping through the form and not actually selecting from the list.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Webforms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Create Global Contact Search for Multi-Brand Accounts

Keep current screen open when switching between subaccounts.

Currently, I have the SearchContacts screen open for one account, but when I switch to a new account, it brings me all the way back to the new accounts dashboard.

I'd like it better if when switching between sub accounts, you were not brought back to the dashboard, but to the current screen you were currently on.

So in my case, I was searching for a particular contact in one account, and I would like to see if that contact was in another account's lists. It would be easier if when switching…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Webforms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base