Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make it so the analytics connector can Dynamicly Populate "marketing" and "transactional"

As a marketer constantly trying to segment our the different marketing mediums and sources it would be very helpful if there was a way to dynamically populate "marketing" or "transactional" based on the message. You already have other dynamic populations but nothing for differentiating a marketing message and transactional message.

Bronto is very big in making a distinction of the two normally so I was surprised to find out this was not available in the analytic's connection. Please add this feature!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Additional Options with Google Analytics

Currently the only two variables we have control over with the Google Analytics integration is utm_campaign and utm_content. I would like to be able to set urm_medium and utm_source (or app name) to match our existing naming conventions. Also, I would love the ability to set the utm_campaign at the message level for even more control.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bronto should become a compliance partner with RegistryCompliance

Some States, Utah and Michigan in particular have registries for email addresses, etc. of minors. These states have laws making it illegal to send "adult" content to addresses on the list. Any emails that include marketing references to Alcohol, Tobacco, E-cig (vaping), nudity, Gambling, prescription drugs, etc. Many marketing partners and ESPs already partner with RegistryCompliance (for example: Silverpop, Responsys, Bluehornet, Zeta Interactive, Yesmail) and I believe Bronto should participate as well.
    I believe an API interface is available. I don’t know if this could be part of the base product or an app that can process the “scrub” when…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base