Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. download full contact history

I would like the ability to do a full contact data download to a csv or excel file. Specifically I am looking for all of the emails a contact was sent and opened within the data retention period. Right now all I can do is view the email send/open history by month, but I can't download anything.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

received  ·  2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. GeoIP using most used location regardless of the device

Add mobile data to feed into GeoIP rather than using just non-mobile location. We know that 80% of the people open our emails on mobile, so we could get a better idea of their location using mobile data. Thanks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Include seconds when sorting contact history by date/time

Contact histories are sorted by date/time, but only down to the minute. This frequently causes multiple events within the same minute (usually from workflows) to appear out of order. See the screenshot for an example in which the contact seemed to be awaiting assessment before the email that caused that status.

Please include the seconds when sorting contact histories by date/time.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make bounced emails eligible for transactional emails after X days

Once a contact status is bounced, transactional emails are no longer sent to those emails. We have several instances where weeks/months/years later, customers are still using those emails and complaining that they do not get transactional emails (like order confirmations). I think there should be an option to override bounced settings for transactional emails (similar to how you can override fatigue settings). There could be a limit to prevent no more than one transactional send within X days if the email is still bouncing. If the email does not bounce, then the contact should be reactivated.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. identify customers that are asking to update their email address to a new address when they respond to Bronto. automatically update email .

once Bronto identifies a customer asking to update their email address, Bronto should automatically update to new email address and send us a notification

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Default Dynamic Preview Testing List

I offer a (3) suggestions for making dynamic preview testing easier:

Suggestion 1:
    It would be extremely efficient to just have the Bronto system automatically look for a default Dynamic Preview Testing list called, "Dynamic Preview Testing." Way more convenient than enabling contacts one at a time.

Suggestion 2:
    Just add a single checkbox option to toggle all users on any given list (when creating/editing a list) so that they are selected for Dynamic Preview Testing. Example: [] Enable these contacts for use in dynamic preview testing.

Suggestion 3:
    When previewing, just pick a list from a dropdown. Could even…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Merge Contacts

Merge Contacts.

This is a standard feature of CRM platforms and is a gap of teh system.
    Oracle+Relate's system does have this feature but because it can not be translated to Oracle+Bronto the contacts will desync.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base