Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Additional Contact History Logging

It would be useful if manual entries could be added to the contact's history log (via API especially) to act as "notes". This could be used to track the source and/or reasoning of changes to the contact.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

triaged  ·  2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Total Contacts Table & Segment Setting Column

I'd like to be able to not only see how many active contacts are on a list but how many inactive or total contacts are on a list. That at-a-glance info can be really helpful.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bulk Edit Contacts

So currently if I want to make a change to a custom field for large group of contacts, I have to export a csv of the contacts, create a blank list, reference that in the workflow, then reimport to that blank list just to activate the workflow. Not a huge deal for small contact groups, but when you try this 500,000 contacts it takes a while and is too manual.

Previous experience with other email automation systems gave me the ability to set a batch workflow that was not trigger based and I could just schedule to run once. This…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  6 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow segments to be permanently ineligible from regular marketing sends

This would help support targeted workflows based on segments built to talk to customers in a specific way given the insight into that customer group that the segment creates without having to remember to make them ineligible each and every time you send a marketing email

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base