Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. In the email replies section, it would be wonderful if there was the option to forward those emails or reply back to them withen that window

We have discovered that if we check the box to "Enable Reply Tracking" and therefore allow Bronto to handle our replies, we get a lot of replies above and beyond just auto-responses. There is no way to really deal with these customers other than to find their email address in that reply and send them a message from our personal email address. It would be wonderful if there was a Forward button where we could at least send these emails to a customer service member, or possibly reply directly to the customer from that window. Even a print button in…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other - Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are using the Reply Tracking feature, you’ll want to configure a forwarding address at Home > Settings > Email Replies. Anything that isn’t deleted (per the settings on that page) will be forwarded to that address, where you can handle any questions. The responses you’re seeing at Messages > Emil Replies are for review only and cannot be replied to within the platform.

2. Allow the support ticket to open in a seperate window so you can still access problem area for info.

When we are asked to provide information for the trouble ticket it would be nice to be able to go back into the area(s) of the app that have specific information needed for the ticket. Otherwise we are forced to leave the ticket, get the info and begin the process again.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  4 comments  ·  Other - Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add sharing capability to Support Cases.

Add sharing capability to Support Cases. For example - forward this case by email, allow User to view, and/or allow User to make changes.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  3 comments  ·  Other - Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Message Credits for Finding Bugs

I think it would be great if as a reward for discovering bugs in the Bronto platform if you would credit that user's account with messages that they can send out. I think this would encourage people to report bugs to be fixed which would ultimately improve the experience for everyone and thus make Bronto a stronger platform.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Other - Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow campaigns archive links and shared links to have the clients domain

Allow the forward to a friend and shared social links to link back to the clients domain so that the clients website gets the social link traffic. Instead of linking to app.bronto.com.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Other - Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Events management

It would be great if Bronto had an event registration management product. Constant Contact just came out with one that handles event communications, event registration, event ticketing, and payment collection. My company would use this for webinars.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Customer Testimonial/Review

As I was working with our post purchase message, I thought it would be great to link a customer testimonial or "leave a review" section to this message, so customers can share their experience with our services and products. Unfortunately I did not see any feature like this in Bronto. I thought about creating a webform and linking the form to the email however, I don't think this would be a good solution for what I'm trying to accomplish.

My suggestion is to implement some type of customer review form/section to help clients build credibility through testimonials and reviews.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Other - Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. have a link to the specific support case

When you receive an email from the support system that there's an update, it used to contain a link to the specific case. Now it doesn't, so you have to go to the support site (which is slow), then find the case, and then click on it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Other - Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base