Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I suggest you create a function that allows the editing of the preheader text from the schedule delivery page

We are currently going into each header and copying a new version. It is very time consuming and old fashioned. Can we automate this process in the Schedule Delivery page?

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

triaged  ·  15 comments  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Capitalization Formatting for Custom Fields

We would like to be able to make it so when we pull in the first name field into our message that we can make it appear in uppercase. At the minute to do this, we would need to export the contacts, capitalise the first name and then reimport them.

Having a text transformation option in the WYSIWYG editor would be better for this.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  10 comments  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Google Web Fonts in the standard font offerings

I think Bronto should really consider adding a selection of the popular Google web fonts (f.e. Arvo, Lato, Lora, Open Sans) in the standard font offerings to choose from in the message editor and match each web font with safe fallbacks for rendering in certain clients. Even a system as MailChimp offers this in a very easy to use way for their users. The solution to use Custom CSS is way to laborious to adapt all messages in our case. We need a web font to be compliant with our website and brand style.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add indent feature to drag and drop email creation. We need indention for almost every article we publish.

Please add indent as a feature. There are many times we need to indent without a bullet. Also, bullet list would better with an option for a paragraph return between bullet points.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Undo Button on Email Builder

There needs to be a true "Undo" Button on the builder. As of right now it only undos containers or images. It doesnt function as a true "go back"/"Undo" button. This is standard in all creation programs. This would eliminate a lot of frustration for a lot of people using this feature.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Insert inline images into text with text wrap features

My main request in the text editor would be the ability to insert images into text and settings to wrap the text around it left or right.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  2 comments  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. vertical alignment options on text grids

I would like to be able to assign a vertical text alignment on text grids. Currently the will only align center. I would like to be able to choose to align top or bottom as well.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Identify Corrupt Characters In Editor and Preview

When creating and email in the editor you should be notified if for some reason corrupt characters get in the message. This has happened a few times mainly from pasting from word which is helpful for my copy writer to format. I do not see the errors until the email is actually sent. It would be much more helpful if it identified it at least with in the preview if not the actual message. It doesn't happen all the time but when it does I have to go back and manually change everything and test by sending each version to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Toolbar no longer static in message editor pane

When editing a message in the left-side window of the message editor, the toolbar (font size, colour, bold, italics, etc...) no longer stays in place at the top of that window when editing. It used to stay static so that no matter where you scrolled in your message, the toolbar was always visible at the top for easy formatting.
    But for some reason, just within the last week or two, that toolbar now scrolls up as you scroll through the message you're editing. So if you're trying to edit something at the bottom of your message, the toolbar isn't visible…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base