Give Feedback

Allow Attachments on Support Cases

Your support site is slow and very limited.

It'd be great if when you tried to pull up your support page and see the list of cases, it didn't take a long time to load.

It'd be great if you had the capability of uploading support files (XML request/response examples for API issues, screenshots for other UI issues).

11 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jason Purdy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ian Marquis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed that the support system really could use some feature-adds. Currently, in addition to not allowing attachments to be uploaded (and still being quite sluggish), the text area does not escape pasted code. I've had samples of XML feeds and HTML break a ticket entirely.

• Jeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that attachments would be helpful. I have to wait for an email reply before I can attach screenshots. That just adds a step when the support people should see the screenshots right away.

• AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Jason,

We are aware that the Support Cases page is occasionally taking a longer time to load. This is due to our recent acquisition by NetSuite. We've had to move our case ticketing system from our old provider into the NetSuite system. While it doesn't change the look and feel on your side, the data is now pulling from a completely different location. Our Engineering team and NetSuite's are working to improve this integration in several areas. Unfortunately this doesn't really fall into a "platform improvement" as it really is more of a bug. I would follow up with your Account Manager as they can better keep you in the loop as the timing improves.

For your second and third items I have better news. The limitation with email attachments and characters was a limit imposed by our old ticketing system. With the switch over to NetSuite we should be able to offer both attached files and an increased character limit. I can go ahead and submit tickets for both of these items, though I do not have an estimate on when it might be implemented.

Keep the great ideas coming Jason, and have a great afternoon!
    - Jocelyn @ Bronto

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base