Give Feedback

Exit Intent Pop-up Trigger

Add the functionality to have the popup modal app display when a users exit intent is detected (mouse moves to browser navigation area).

Demo GetRooster.com for examples of use.

Allow multiple pop-ups with different rules and multiple domains/sub-domains

15 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Rob shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Lane Campbell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is really vital for us. Nearly every other opt in management solution has had it for years and it shouldn't be a signifiant amount of development to implement it.

Can you please advise on a timeline for this? Its been requested over 2 years ago.

• Andy Lothian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would much appreciate exit intent being added, we use pop up manager and another provider for exit intent, so there is no way of excluding the campaigns from one another.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are also looking for this feature. We are wanting to have multiple pop-ups with different messaging and rules as to what pages they show on. For example, we want to have a separate pop-up on our blog and article pages (that will sign up customers to a different list). As well as this having popups on particular product pages that are product specific to show if a customer is about to leave that page ie. users exit intent is detected. This would be a great feature for customers.

• Kara Goldstein commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am really looking for this feature as well. The ability to have control over the functionality of the popup is needed. I would love to add an additional popup triggered when a customer goes to exit the site. I would love to control what the offer is based on the total that is in their cart at the time the exit is detected. Possibly have an option for multiple different popups and rules would be great.

• Richard Duvall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was nearly 18 months ago. Can we get an update? This is a feature I would like to have through Bronto.

• AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Rob,

I've forwarded this to the Director within the Apps team, who already had similar feature ideas on their roadmap for Popup Manager. At this time, we do not have any specific timeline for release or when/how this would be implemented. I will keep this ticket updated as new information comes through.

Thanks for the suggestions!
        - Jocelyn @ Bronto

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base