Give Feedback

Set a background image to a container or text element

In the new editor,
For a container or a text element, it will be very appreciated to have a way to add a background image (to choose from the content hosting)

Thank you !

7 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Thomas SERES shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Emily commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I 3rd, 4th and 5th this idea! There are other ESPs that allow you to add images to a message body and overlay text and other elements.

• AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As an update to this ticket, I want to let everyone interested know that we have released functionality which allows you to set a background image on a full message. While we do plan to also add this option for individual containers, that is a much trickier process and I do not know when it will be complete. In the meantime, I hope that the option for message-level background images helps to some degree. If you experience any issues on the message-level options, please contact our Support Department.

I will continue to keep this ticket up to date as I receive further information from Engineering, and don't hesitate to reach out if you had any questions.

Thanks so much!
        - Jocelyn @ Bronto

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base