Give Feedback

Save a list of test messages

Would be great to have a box in the test send center with saved email address that I normally send to, I always have to re-type them or go find them every time I test a message.

7 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
declined  ·  AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) responded  · 

While we have no plans to implement a feature like this at this time, there is an easy solution. Create a list, add your email address to the list, and send to that list as your “test” list. You can have a few test lists, with as many test addresses as you need, eliminating the need to retype them over and over. Hope this helps!!

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Steve Wages commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about a checkbox that would allow you to "send test to myself"...it would just send to the email address of the logged in user. This was an idea I mentioned to David Tyson at the LA city tour and he said it would be an easy addition.

• Chris B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just create several TEST lists and the name is who is on it, for example, TEST Chris or TEST Ben & Chris. Then I select those lists to send the test to. I also use those as a way to include the managers when the actual email goes out

• Patrick Gill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Within a sub-account I typically send my test emails to the same email contacts each time and when I create a new campaign I have to manually enter the addresses, which takes a few minutes. Instead, Bronto should have the ability to choose from already saved list/table of test email contacts when sending a test campaign. Maybe we could mark an existing contact as a test contact or create a separate table of test contacts that would be available when sending a test.

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base