Give Feedback

Allow Image, Button, and Container Overlay

It would be nice to have more flexibility with designing in the drag and drop message editor. One key feature would be overlays. By this, I mean allowing image overlay. It would be nice if, for example, I upload an image and then want to put a button on top of that image. Or even one image on top of another. I recently ran into a problem with one of my designs. I was making a banner image and wanted to have two buttons on the same image (buttons to be designed by graphic designers and not taken from message editor containers, but this feature would work with both). Anyway, I could not use two separate URL links since it was only one image. Thus, I had to splice the image into multiple pieces in order to be able to designate a specific URL to each one. BUT if the drag and drop message editor allowed for overlays, then I could have just imported my picture, dragged and dropped two buttons over it, and then given each one a separate link. So easy! Thank you for taking the time to read this and for considering my idea. Please vote for this! Image/button/container overlay would be sooooo beneficial!

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Greg shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base