Give Feedback

Merge Delivery Groups

Would be great to have a way to merge delivery groups into a new delivery group without having to go into individual deliveries one by one. For example, it would make looking at the Q4 2012 vs. Q4 2011 easier - if I could take October 2011, November 2011, December 2011 Delivery Groups and merge the contents into a new Delivery Group that would show me 4th quarter results. etc etc..

4 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    closed  ·  AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) responded  · 

We are planning a large Reporting overhaul over the next year. Delivery Groups are actually being replaced by new functionality, that offers the flexibility you’re looking for. More details will be shared at Bronto Summit 2016 and after. I am closing this ticket not because we disagree with the suggestion, but since we are not doing further enhancements on Delivery Groups. Additional information can be found in other Reporting-related ticket submissions.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Laura commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come up with a way to select multiple delivery groups, then mass-export to excel: one tab = one group's data.

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base