Give Feedback

Toolbar no longer static in message editor pane

When editing a message in the left-side window of the message editor, the toolbar (font size, colour, bold, italics, etc...) no longer stays in place at the top of that window when editing. It used to stay static so that no matter where you scrolled in your message, the toolbar was always visible at the top for easy formatting.
But for some reason, just within the last week or two, that toolbar now scrolls up as you scroll through the message you're editing. So if you're trying to edit something at the bottom of your message, the toolbar isn't visible anymore - so you have to highlight the copy you want to format, then scroll all the way back up to the top to get the toolbar visible again, make your change (bold, font size, etc...), then scroll all the way back down to see if the proper changes were made.
I'm not sure why it's like this all of a sudden now, when it used to be fine. I did a chat with a Bronto agent yesterday to ask, but he seemed to indicate that it's always been like this and unfortunately there's nothing that can be done about it. But he suggested to submit it as an idea here on this site, so that's what I'm doing now.
However, two of us on our team have noticed the same thing - that it used to work, but doesn't now. It's very frustrating and time-consuming. Is there a setting somewhere that maybe got switched, that we can adjust in order to fix it back to the way it was?
Here's a screenshot: https://www.screencast.com/t/hbG0eihN
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Julie Bolger shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base