Give Feedback

clicks by hour

When gauging the efficacy of creative/offer within an email I often use the click-to-open rate as a key indicator. One thing, however, that I am not able to determine is the overall impact on clicks/hour similar to how opens are broken out in delivery reports. I'm not sure why there is not a similar breakout for clicks? Is this on the roadmap at all? This would be a huge help in comparing current deliveries' real-time performance against comp periods to see how the email's clicks are trending.

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Travis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Travis,

Thanks as always for your feedback and apologies for the delay in getting back to you (your previous AM and I are now product managers, tasked with curating ideas.bronto.com amongst other things).

Is this inquiry in regards to the now-legacy delivery/message reports, or the 'new reports' that went into General Availability in November? If the latter, then this might be about findability of a feature, instead of existence of a feature.

If the latter, on the Overview tab of a report, towards the bottom of the page is an interactive 'Performance Over Time' chart. If you adjust the Date Range of the report to anything 3 days or less, this time series chart breaks down to hourly level data for any metric of your choosing.

You might have discovered this by now. Does this solve for the data you seek or is there something else that you are looking for?

Thanks so much,

Eric @ Bronto

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base