Give Feedback

Please add sort-ability to columns in Delivery Report and Message Report click pages

Please make more of the columns on the "click" pages of the Delivery Report and Message Report sort-able. In particular, the tables should be sort-able by Total Clicks, Unique Clicks, % of Total Clicks, and Conversions. I would also recommend making the tables sorted by Total Clicks by default.

8 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Greg Whitaker shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any progress on this concept? As already stated, sorting by name is not helpful as a marketer. Sorting by clicks, revenue, conversions, and orders IS helpful.

• Marcia Oakes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see this happen as well. I should be able to click on any column header in the Message Report - Clicks in order to see top to bottom, bottom to top...without having to export the report and do it manually. I'd also like to see click qty and CTR by hour, just like with Opens.

• Sarah Pozdell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed! The new report interface is currently sortable by name of the link or URL of the link. Neither of those are relevant. As marketers we want to know the top link that subscribers were clicking on. Therefore sorting by total clicks, unique clicks, and % of total clicks is what is most important on that dashboard. Having to download the report and sort in Excel defeats the purpose of having a dashboard. Agree with the original comment that total clicks should be the default sorted column.

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base