Give Feedback

Ability to add unique source keys to links in recommendations premium

One of our biggest sticking points for not moving forward with using the premium recommendations is that we rely heavily on our own unique source keys for tracking and attributing our email conversion in our order system. If we could add our own unique source keys so we track sales outside of Bronto we would be on board to sign up in the future.

1 vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kathie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • fsuinnc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have similar issues. We use the source code as the name of the message and then include the %%!message_name%% as a parameter in all the links. Not ideal in all situations but for predictor we know what message was clicked to get them to site.

• AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello again Kathie!

I'm going to forward your comments to our Apps team. I'll keep this ticket updated with their response, but I wouldn't be surprised if they also reached out to you directly. I hope we're able to add this functionality, so that you're able to try out Recommendations sometime soon!

Thanks so much,
        Jocelyn @ Bronto

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base