Give Feedback

OrderID's on Bulk readDeliveries

OrderID's needs to be available via the readDeliveries call. Apparently this is currently available ONLY on single recipient deliveries, but it also needs to be available for bulk deliveries. We used to just grab these somewhat manually out of the BMP, but apparently you are now limiting this data set to the most recent 100 orders. So if we go over 100 orders, we have no visibility on those orders via BMP or API.

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Darren Baldwin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ah, I see. This is the Ideas forum catching up with conversations you've already had. Reports team thinking about better ways to show order insights in reports, so I'm leaving submission this categorized as the stated request about the API.

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Eric @ Bronto

• Darren Baldwin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have a system on our end where we bring the order ID's in that converted from an email and that allows us to quickly break down top products, categories, and other breakdowns that aren't easily available in BMP. At the end of the day, when I have a message that I send out, I'd like to be able to get ALL the order ID's from the conversions. The BMP limits it to the most recent 100 if you go into a message report, and from my conversations with you these order ID's are not available at all via API. I would be glad to set up a call if needed. Thanks Eric.

• AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Darren,

Thanks so much for your submission. For the product organization to categorize this appropriately, it would be really helpful to get down to the root problem, which seems to have more to do with your need to access orders from Bronto instead of limitations with the two ways you mentioned (tables in the UI, reading from API). When you get a chance could you please describe a little more about what data you need, when you tend to access it, and what it is you do with that data once you have it?

Thanks!

Eric @ Bronto

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base